• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Just got a Titanfall beta code for Xbox One even though I signed up for PC ;_;

If anyone here wants it let me know, I can't use it.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Just got a Titanfall beta code for Xbox One even though I signed up for PC ;_;

If anyone here wants it let me know, I can't use it.

They've been screwing up and sending out the wrong codes.

Contact origin support and they'll give you access the the PC beta. That's what I had to do.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This isn't about "justifying bullying", this is about you essentially trolling these threads, knowing the kind of reaction you're going to get, then pulling out the bully card when you bait people to take shots at you.

This is also a fault on people here when it comes to dealing with you. They don't just let you disappear again.

You fell for it bro. :(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just noticed Sanjuro got banned for going off in the Incognito thread, bringing his Bruin's fan analysis to that situation as well.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Zero currently.

I think mods take pity on me.
I was going to brag that I've been here nine years and never been banned, but you've got me beat. Impressive. Clearly we're both model forum denizens.

Socreges

Banned
I've been banned so many times (largely for really bizarre things) that I was told after my last one that the next would be a permanent one. I have a "long rap sheet". I'm a menace.

Smelly, my last one was for mentioning here that I was tired of Devolution. wsoxfan reported my post after I burned him.

Oh and have fun tonight

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've been banned so many times (largely for really bizarre things) that I was told after my last one that the next would be a permanent one. I have a "long rap sheet". I'm a menace.

Smelly, my last one was for mentioning here that I was tired of Devolution. wsoxfan reported my post after I burned him.

Oh and have fun tonight

Thanks, we're playing Catan. She's still fine.

Revenant

Oh and have fun tonight

seriously? smh.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The fate of pending unrestricted free agent Ales Hemsky is one of the big items that has yet to be decided in an Edmonton Oilers season......according to local radio host and Oilers analyst Bob Stauffer, the possibility exists that the Montreal Canadiens or Pittsburgh Penguins are interested in adding the veteran winger to their respective teams.

350x700px-LL-a9350f81_Kornheiser_Why.jpeg

That wouldn't make any sense

Lol, yes, Soc. I care so much about your shitty posts about her that I went out of my way to report you.

I think the only time I've ever brought a post to a mod's attention was a blatant use of "nigger" in off topic.

Unless you have some sort of knowledge I don't here or it was a long-ass time ago.

Top Bottom