• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Man Titanfall is sooooooooooooooooooo good. The wait for March 11th is going to be brutal.

I disagree. It still has the fundamental flaws of CoD. Guns have absolutely no weight or recoil. It feels like you are carrying a toy. You still die way too fast.

Bots are exceptionally dumb. They just stand around waiting to be shot.

Mechs should be able to jump. Being inside one feels too limited.

Granted, I have soured on competitive mp the last few years but it reminds me too much of my time with modern warfare 2.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Somehow they sent me 2 more extra X1 Titanfall codes to the same e-mails that already received one, one of them went to a friend so I have 1 CODE LEFT!!!

I know we have some guys on the west coast who aren't awake yet so to make it fair to them send me a PM if interested, and then I'll put the names in a hat or some random generator, and select one person at around 1-2 EST (Time may be later, depends on if I get back in time). This is the best way I can do it to make it fair, also only open to regular NHLGAFers, and I know who you are. Good luck!!
I'll take the PC code, I gotta see what this game is all about.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry, I only have X1 codes or I would.

Also I will draw here shortly but I only have one submission for this X1 code, so if I don't get anymore in 10 minutes, the code is his.
Damn, oh well. I just put my account into the pool on their site anyways, maybe I'll have one sent to me.

zedge

I got a code from someone on another forum I visit. Yay!

Now that I may be housebound for the weekend... car got hit last night parked out front, don't think its safe to drive and Enterprise has no cars (insurance rental) as its a long weekend here. #@$%

Second time this has happened here too, first time was my old car which they wrote off. I have only had this car for 6 months, brand new. FML

Huh, the impressions beforehand I read were tepid at best. What does this game do different/better than other games?
Where are you seeing tepid impressions? All I have seen have been pretty positive. I just love the sense of speed and being able to traverse the maps so easily. The titans are really fun as well. Taking one hot with a pilot is so fun.

Acid08

Banned
I disagree. It still has the fundamental flaws of CoD. Guns have absolutely no weight or recoil. It feels like you are carrying a toy. You still die way too fast.

Bots are exceptionally dumb. They just stand around waiting to be shot.

Mechs should be able to jump. Being inside one feels too limited.

Granted, I have soured on competitive mp the last few years but it reminds me too much of my time with modern warfare 2.
Do the titans just control like big, slow people?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I got a code from someone on another forum I visit. Yay!

Now that I may be housebound for the weekend... car got hit last night parked out front, don't think its safe to drive and Enterprise has no cars (insurance rental) as its a long weekend here. #@$%

Second time this has happened here too, first time was my old car which they wrote off. I have only had this car for 6 months, brand new. FML

That sucks, plus getting owned by me in BF4 doesn't help either ;)

http://1drv.ms/MnqpFz

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I really wish titanfall was far closer to Halo than CoD for BOTH people AND mechs

The one thing I loved about Halo was it was less about catching people by surprise and more about tactics. Like real time chess.

Smart pistol is way too over powered too. I get so salty when I get killed by one by a bunny jumping asshat

Acid08

Banned
BgSnppNCEAA11jz.jpg

Sharks catching a shark(Jumbo, Desjardins, Wingels, Torres).

And some marlins:

Thankfully they threw the fish back in the water. Prize fishing is dumb.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
rip nba gaf

what happened?

they'll be dearly missed

Nobody cares

edit: evilore: Thread was unlocked prematurely. Locked again pending evaluation of NBA-GAF's viability and removal of more negative elements. Not cool.

ahahahahaha ouch.

Tabris

The stuff some of you get away in the bubble is shocking.

I try to be careful as I've been banned a lot.

I don't think the bubble protects me :)

Samyy

can we summarize what happened for those who dont post much anymore

Seems like one member was lobbing insults and stuff and the rest of the people in the thread turned on him, insulted him, apparently made a thread title insulting him as well. From what I've read so far in the thread anyway.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
can we summarize what happened for those who dont post much anymore

From what I saw, one poster got upset about an insult thrown at him. He went to a mod who doesn't post in NBA-GAF and they locked the thread banned one or two people, thread reopened and then Evilore came back in to lock it and review.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
From what I saw, one poster got upset about an insult thrown at him. He went to a mod who doesn't post in NBA-GAF and they locked the thread banned one or two people, thread reopened and then Evilore came back in to lock it and review.

Sounds like it was more than just "an insult", but repeated insult even after he asked the parties involved to stop it.

Bish gonna get demodded for tolerating Smiley. D:

TOO MUCH RESPEK

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sounds like it was more than just "an insult", but repeated insult even after he asked the parties involved to stop it.

TOO MUCH RESPEK

Thing is he also hurled just as many insults back over his posting time there yet is still posting fine.

Top Bottom