• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Holiday

Banned
True Bros 4 Lyfe

i5WOyOH2XpuZH.gif

:)

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Besides Tabris, I don't think anyone really gets constant bullying. And really, Tabris, you bring it upon yourself. -_-

I also believe Bish is the one who gave you that tag.

Only other time I've seen someone get banned 'in the bubble' was Socreges for his comment over a certain female poster.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Besides Tabris, I don't think anyone really gets constant bullying. And really, Tabris, you bring it upon yourself. -_-

I also believe Bish is the one who gave you that tag.

Only other time I've seen someone get banned 'in the bubble' was Socreges for his comment over a certain female poster.

it wasn't just Soc.....

I got a 48h/24h (i don't remember) ban too, but that was short

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I didn't get it for the same thing. I got mine earlier for posting gaaaaaaaaaay.jpg :lol
Right. I think it was Dastardly who got banned for posting the "Fuck this gay earth" winnie the pooh gif or whatever it was. We've done our rounds in here.

Smiley90

Right. I think it was Dastardly who got banned for posting the "Fuck this gay earth" winnie the pooh gif or whatever it was. We've done our rounds in here.

But still, except for the seemingly endless Soc ban, those were mostly harmless and could've been longer if they were outside. Soc's was... i don't know what happened there.

We've all gotten away with things. -cough- Razorskin -cough-

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
But still, except for the seemingly endless Soc ban, those were mostly harmless and could've been longer if they were outside. Soc's was... i don't know what happened there.

We've all gotten away with things. -cough- Razorskin -cough-

What is this in reference to...? :(

Maybe I was on vacation when this happened?

Also, I don't remember your ban, smelly....

Smiley90

What is this in reference to...? :(

Maybe I was on vacation when this happened?

Also, I don't remember your ban, smelly....

smelly has been banned?

so edgy

I don't wanna risk quoting Razorskin. But it was definitely amazing. :lol

And it was only like 48h. -shrugs-

You keep bringing up Razorskin's name like you want him to get banned

-coughcough- totally not what I want -coughcough-

Tabris

I don't mind the trash talk you guys give me, it doesn't bother me... but if you wanted to talk serious about bullying, nothing excuses it. "Bringing it upon yourself" is a gross justification for bullying. Nothing justifies bullying. So stop trying to justify it.

Because what you're saying right here is "I bully because I don't like what one person does"

Quick

Banned
You come in here knowing exactly what you're doing, then pull out the victim card when someone calls you out on it.

Tabris

Look through my post history for last 6 months + on NHL GAF and tell me one post that you says justifies bullying?

Anyways, besides the point, I don't care about your guy's trash talk. Often times it's funny. I'm just saying in general, nothing justifies bullying.

Quick

Banned
Look through my post history for last 6 months + on NHL GAF and tell me one post that you says justifies bullying?

This isn't about "justifying bullying", this is about you essentially trolling these threads, knowing the kind of reaction you're going to get, then pulling out the bully card when you bait people to take shots at you.

This is also a fault on people here when it comes to dealing with you. They don't just let you disappear again.

The shit that gets said to Tabris is often justified, but the stuff that gets said about him when he's not even here is a little different. Though I suspect he's here much more often than he posts.

Tabris

This isn't about "justifying bullying", this is about you essentially trolling these threads, knowing the kind of reaction you're going to get, then pulling out the bully card when you bait people to take shots at you.

This is also a fault on people here when it comes to dealing with you. They don't just let you disappear again.

What trolling? Serious. I legitimately believe in my opinions and I voice them and I'm aggressive with them. Sometimes I have some jokes about them, and that may come off as trolling, but I really did believe in 16/16 and Sedins being best players.

I do go aggressive at people, so I understand that hate. Especially Pats fans.

EDIT - Once again, I get the hate. I'm aggressive.

Tabris

Hey I really thought Detroit would destroy the East. Who knows what could have been if it wasn't for them losing their 2 best players for half the season.

My predictions I've been utterly wrong on:

16/16 - Most painful.
Steven Stamkos being a one trick PP pony.
Detroit dominating the East.

Top Bottom