• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
This one:
sigh...
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
"I, um, hey, err, Tinder yeah, you know." *scores hat trick*

Speaking of Tinder.

Was watching the game last night and got one of my friends to sign up for it. Got to see how easy it is on the lady's side.

So many thirsty dudes, after 5 minutes every person she liked was a match.

Heretic

Wow man, Tomb Raider was fucking awesome!
This may be sacrilege but I enjoyed it more the TLOU.

It was really good! I still remember killing my first deer. Pulled out the bow and arrow, had a deer on my cross hair and the deer walked right up to me and practically touched the arrow with its forehead. It was hilarious.

Samyy

Why you hate Tomb Raider Kuro?
It was like Uncharted on steroids, which is perfect for me.

It was really good! I still remember killing my first deer. Pulled out the bow and arrow, had a deer on my cross hair and the deer walked right up to me and practically touched the arrow with its forehead. It was hilarious.

The bow was my favourite weapon. I used it for practically everything, so good.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Why you hate Tomb Raider Kuro?
It was like Uncharted on steroids, which is perfect for me.

The bow was my favourite weapon. I used it for practically everything, so good.
I actually love Tomb Raider, but it's nowhere near TLoU
Had a great time with Tomb Raider. One of my favorite games last year.
YOU, SIR, are worse than BRAD MARCHAND! >: (
I don't think you've realized that you just insulted the suicide bros with one of the worst possible insults you can throw...
You don't realize the mistake you have just made to challenge the suicide bros like that. You are unprepared for the consequences.

piR3y.gif
I don't know what to say to that besides Zetterberg is out for gods know how long...?

I got nothing on hrtc besides Justin Schultz :( Anaheim has been too good....

I liked the Tomb Raider reboot more than I liked Uncharted 2.
This, I'm perfectly ok with.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Sources say there have been negotiations between the league and potential ownership groups in Seattle about the cost of expansion fees. To the point where the NHL and local officials could be prepared to make some type of announcement shortly after the Olympic Games in Sochi conclude — at a time the NHL hopes nationwide interest in its sport will be at a high point.

wat

http://seattletimes.com/html/hockey/2022905302_nhlseattle14xml.html

some are suggesting it will be both seattle and quebec city

JOE BIG DICK PAVELSKI

Speaking of Tinder.

Was watching the game last night and got one of my friends to sign up for it. Got to see how easy it is on the lady's side.

So many thirsty dudes, after 5 minutes every person she liked was a match.

That's what I've heard too. Girls can just Like anyone and it's a match straight away.

Unless you're bad at photography.

YOU, SIR, are worse than JUSTIN SCHULTZ!

Woooahlrighty now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
JOE BIG DICK PAVELSKI

That's what I've heard too. Girls can just Like anyone and it's a match straight away.

Unless you're bad at photography.

Woooahlrighty now.

Dude, Linkin Park is like, totally on my level. They totally understand how I like, you know, feel. So metal.

I just don't like Babcock. And the entitled Detroit fans who think they deserve special treatment.

But really all my hate for Detroit is because of Babcock. Fuck that guy.

I just don't like Babcock. And the entitled Detroit fans who think they deserve special treatment.

But really all my hate for Detroit is because of Babcock. Fuck that guy.

Dang, this thread has been hostile toward the Wings here the last page or so. I guess ya'll just jealous of our soon to be ended on going franchise success that you could only dream of.

Yeah that's where I'm at with it, looks like gears with smaller scenes. But, if games look this good this early into the generation then shit gonna get crazy.

Can I go into that thread and go LOL GAMEPLAY SUKZ!! PS4 HAZ NO FUN GAMEZ!!

I mean we pretty much get that in all the Xbox threads but in terms of graphics. Other than that, graphics are beautiful, but that little bit of gameplay looks janky and somewhat limited, would like to see more. When I finally get a PS4 down the road I may have to pick it up if it plays good.

Dang, this thread has been hostile toward the Wings here the last page or so. I guess ya'll just jealous of our soon to be ended on going franchise success that you could only dream of.

I was just explaining my reasoning why I don't want the team to find much success because everyone else was.

And that one part was because I have one buddy who just constantly raves and raves about the Wings in person and fb all the time saying they need to get extra compensation picks because they've been so injured this season, that they should get a freebie to the playoffs for past success, stuff like that. I wasn't aiming that at anyone on gaf.

And yeah I have franchise envy, sure but I really really don't like Babcock.

gaming_noob

Trade Franson + Gardiner + Kadri for a first line center.
Bring up MacWilliam (shut down young D) and Percy. IMO, the Leafs have enough good D playing in the AHL so no need to trade for another one... Finn, Granberg, MacWilliam, Percy...they all seem very capable.

Samyy

Can I go into that thread and go LOL GAMEPLAY SUKZ!! PS4 HAZ NO FUN GAMEZ!!

I mean we pretty much get that in all the Xbox threads but in terms of graphics. Other than that, graphics are beautiful, but that little bit of gameplay looks janky and somewhat limited, would like to see more. When I finally get a PS4 down the road I may have to pick it up if it plays good.

Don't worry crazed people are already doing that for you!

Yeah that's where I'm at with it, looks like gears with smaller scenes. But, if games look this good this early into the generation then shit gonna get crazy.

It was the mp/coop that made Gears great though, and the Order has neither. I watched one of the youtube videos and it looks great but there was only like 20 seconds of gameplay and the rest was all cutscenes.

Top Bottom