• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

As a Wild fan I don't think they should but with the news that Harding isn't feeling any better lately and Russo saying this morning on the radio that he doubts Harding is going to play again this year

nooooooo

I know I should feel grateful just for the few short months I had him, but Ben Bishop can't carry my whole squad by himself :(

As a Wild fan I don't think they should but with the news that Harding isn't feeling any better lately and Russo saying this morning on the radio that he doubts Harding is going to play again this year, I almost think Fletcher is going to make a panic trade. I hope not. Kuemper has been stellar and if Backstrom can come back from his abdomen injury the Wild will be in a good spot.

I think we could easily agree it wouldn't be a good move for the Wild. You have to view Miller as a rental given his rumored contract wants. Wild only even consider this if:

1.) Harding's long term health is in question
2.) They see their window closing and need to make a run now

I just don't see either of those being true in a way that forces their hand to spend a 1st and prospect on Miller.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm rather curious if Russia's loss will have an effect (whether short term or remainder of the season) on some of the Russian players (Ovechkin, Malkin...)

fuck all these white people dude...

On another note, an early "I'll see you guys next season or so", just in case.

I watched a documentary on Hawaii a few years ago called Blue Crush and it talked a lot about this kind of racism in Hawaii.

Aw man I just remembered the Leafs still have Clarkson.

:(

Komarov has had a pretty decent tournament and will probably have a long line of suitors when the FA window opens. We may need to call in the Drake.

Razorskin

----- ------
Aw man I just remembered the Leafs still have Clarkson.

:(

Komarov has had a pretty decent tournament and will probably have a long line of suitors when the FA window opens. We may need to call in the Drake.

They still have his rights until July, time to get it done.

holy dicks another mod in here, what did we do?

Sent all the players off to the Olympics so the thread is slow enough for me to actually post in instead of just skim at lunch. :p

Haha my team went from 1st-3rd over the whole season to tanking to 9th in the last 2 weeks before the Olympioc break :( no idea what to do...

I've been hanging out around 5th-7th all season. The only thing that's been in my favor is amazing goalie stats by virtue of picking up Bishop and Harding as free agents early on. But my wife, who hit 2nd on the back of her goalie abilities last year, keeps telling me I stole her goalie fu :(

Spotify suggestions are the fucking worst.

jnhsKPDy0BsMz.PNG

...I still don't get that.

He barely had a twitter presence, had praised the PS4 in the past and also said in another post that he preferred PC gaming and was buying a Steambox. Even said he wasn't going to buy an Xbone a while back. Plus, the KS backer thing didn't seem to be a smoking gun.

I dunno. Maybe bish saw something we didn't in registration info or something.

Owner says Florida Panthers losing $100,000 a day

Seattle Panthers!

Maybe Hooberdoo's rapidly deteriorating career potential will get pulled out of the gutter, too.
Love the Canadian idiots who report on the team! Team has lost money, not a surprise. SSE as a whole makes a profit , from the recent Co audit about 15-20 million a year net. They won't report that part lol!

"I just got here," Cifu said. "We didn't come with the intent to relocate this franchise ... Vinnie and I bought this team to win the Stanley Cup. We are here to win in South Florida and we're here to stay."

This is about an additional 10 acres in land around arena and getting a bigger cut of the tourism tax that the arena and SSE generate as part of the lease agreement. You won't see any actual reporting from the dumasses up north to cover that either.

Edit: Hubey is fine off season hip surgery took his conditioning away this season. He'll be back.

Edit 2: Even the Sun article linked coves what I just said. These dumbfucks can't even read it:

"The arena operations — concerts and shows on the 321 nights the Panthers aren't playing — have netted the Panthers $127.5 million in profits over the 16 years in which the building has been open, county officials said. Last year, for example, the arena netted $9 million, the county auditor said."

nooooooo

I know I should feel grateful just for the few short months I had him, but Ben Bishop can't carry my whole squad by himself :(

You don't have it so bad. My buddy was riding Pekka Rinne and Josh Harding as his #1 and #2. With Gaborik and Stamkos as two of his big forwards. Look where that got him :lol

I think we could easily agree it wouldn't be a good move for the Wild. You have to view Miller as a rental given his rumored contract wants. Wild only even consider this if:

1.) Harding's long term health is in question
2.) They see their window closing and need to make a run now

I just don't see either of those being true in a way that forces their hand to spend a 1st and prospect on Miller.

It would not surprise me in the slightest if Harding did not play again this year, and even though there is a full summer of recovery/adjustment ahead of him we cannot expect him to come back at the same level of play, IMO.

Miller is out of the question, I think, unless he hits free agency and wants to join Team Minnesota for like $4-5m a year, which is entirely unrealistic.

St Louis will probably end up with him and I'll hate playing against you guys even more haha.

EDIT: Ooh Tavares out for the season. Rough.
BREAKING NEWS: John Tavares (knee) will miss rest of NHL season, source says. More to come. #Isles
MRI reveals torn MCL and torn meniscus for Tavares. May need surgery. Will be ready for training camp in September. #Isles

Top Bottom