• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Well I always kinda hated gears period so I didn't mean it in the most complimentary way.

Oh I see. I love Gears one of my favorite franchises by far. I really dont see much of a comparison from the tiny gameplay snippet we got. I cant believe they are still doing the QTE gameplay.

Is The Order a co-op title, I thought I read it was 4 player co-op a while ago but that quick trailer seems to look otherwise, and I couldn't find anything with a google search, seemed more like speculation stuff from what I could find.

Also, I'm going to start a thread asking for The Order to come to Xbox One, since that is basically what that Titanfall PS3/PS4 texture files thread is now. Gaming side can be so contradicting on itself.

calder

I've got a feeling the supernatural combat will be the meat of the game. The human v human stuff seems stiff.

Yeah, I get the impression they are showing some of the early stuff where you're fighting rebels or whatever, maybe a tutorial because they don't want to show the werewolves or whatever not-quite-yet overplayed supernatural power you're fighting.

Cake Boss

Banned
Almost done season 2 of House Of Cards.

SimmonsDAMN.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't know anything really about Guardians of the Galaxy, but from what I've seen so far it already looks like the best Marvel movie yet. Hyped for this trailer.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They sell pony shit at airports now, wtf? I saw a guy with a Fedora on earlier, I'm assuming he's a customer.

I'm really bummed out Irrational closed down, loved the BioShock franchise. Hope what Ken does next is good.

My friend and I binged on House of Cards season 2 this weekend, thought it was great.

Someone went back and played Tribes: Vengeance and knew what had to be done.

I'm kidding. Jobless people is never good but they won't have any trouble finding new teams.

As someone who makes a living writing software, the video games industry seems like a special kind of hell I'd never want to be anywhere near.

BgwHonaIMAA1rk9.jpg

Backes and Shattenkirk already stealing Sochi dogs to smuggle back to the US.

I think it's safer for an industry veteran to become and independent developer than work under a publisher at this point. Publishers always end up fucking you in the end, it's what they're designed to do.

As someone who makes a living writing software, the video games industry seems like a special kind of hell I'd never want to be anywhere near.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BgwHonaIMAA1rk9.jpg[img]

Backes and Shattenkirk already stealing Sochi dogs to smuggle back to the US.[/QUOTE]

Those are communists dogs that will slowly take over spreading communism throughout 'Merica! Our good old democratic dogs will not be safe!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Bolland just rejoined regular practice

Hope he is in when olympics are done.

I still wonder what they're going to do; he makes the team better and gives us options and Carlyle can play him some more minutes so the rest of the C, especially McClement, can stay focused.

Trade bait is still
Kulemin
Franson
Raymond
Bolland
Reimer
With a possible Gardiner?

McClement will likely be resigned. I'd like to resign Holland and maybe Ashton. Not sure what we'll do with Bodie and Smith. Ranger, they can extend if he's cheap.

Otherwise, we need to sign/qualify 3 Dmen and 4-5 Forwards along with a back up for around 21 million?

MOTHERFUCKING CLARKSON...! >: (

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
When is the olympic trade block lifted? (There is one, right?)

When is the trade deadline?

I will pray to... Whatever and hope Gillis doesn't do anything stupid like trade away picks or prospects because he thinks we have a chance at a run. Because we don't.

ZeroGravity

When is the olympic trade block lifted? (There is one, right?)

When is the trade deadline?

I will pray to... Whatever and hope Gillis doesn't do anything stupid like trade away picks or prospects because he thinks we have a chance at a run. Because we don't.
Sunday night and March 5th.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What should they do? Besides get injured back

Trade one of our superfluous top4 dmen (Edler, Garrison or even Bieksa, though he's unlikely to get moved) or Burrows/Booth, though that's unlikely too.

So basically trade one of Edler/Garrison for forward prospects/picks or DO NOTHING STUPID.

Lots of rumors of Miller going there, which I think would put the Blues as one of the top contenders. Not sure what would go the other way?

Pick (1st for 2014)
Prospect?
Roster player?

Buffalo still wants more than the market justifies last I heard. A lot of smoke about Minny or Washington being in the mix, but I don't see either team being willing to pay much for a rental this year. Buffalo needs a major contender's #1 to go down with a very bad injury for the realistic market to be any bigger than St. Louis, Party of 1.

The most likely reality is Armstrong will stick to what Buffalo fans will no doubt view as a lowball offer and Buffalo will either resign Miller or accept something rather than watching him walk for nothing.

That said, Halak has to be a part of that trade for cap purposes. His contract, like Miller's, is up at the end of this season so no real risk taken by Buffalo.

Buffalo still wants more than the market justifies last I heard. A lot of smoke about Minny or Washington being in the mix, but I don't see either team being willing to pay much for a rental this year. Buffalo needs a major contender's #1 to go down with a very bad injury for the realistic market to be any bigger than St. Louis, Party of 1.

The most likely reality is Armstrong will stick to what Buffalo fans will no doubt view as a lowball offer and Buffalo will either resign Miller or accept something rather than watching him walk for nothing.

That said, Halak has to be a part of that trade for cap purposes. His contract, like Miller's, is up at the end of this season so no real risk taken by Buffalo.

As a Wild fan I don't think they should but with the news that Harding isn't feeling any better lately and Russo saying this morning on the radio that he doubts Harding is going to play again this year, I almost think Fletcher is going to make a panic trade. I hope not. Kuemper has been stellar and if Backstrom can come back from his abdomen injury the Wild will be in a good spot.

Top Bottom