• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Galchenyuk is the best offensive player on this team and it's rather obvious. Good thing Therrien's head is so far up his ass he can't see this and plays him so little.

fuck EVERYTHING

image.php

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Well I guess I was right, we deserved to lose but at least we got a point.

Turnovers galore. And Phaneuf really let that Lee kid tie the game by not getting in front of him. And they let that kid in front twice. And our PP sucked.

Damn MacDonald also saved the game for them by stopping Kadri. Bah fuck this shit

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Galchenyuk is the best offensive player on this team and it's rather obvious. Good thing Therrien's head is so far up his ass he can't see this and plays him so little.

You have to remember that Therrien also thinks that Murray is an NHL caliber defencemen, so this is hardly surprising behaviour.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Well I guess I was right, we deserved to lose but at least we got a point.

Turnovers galore. And Phaneuf really let that Lee kid tie the game by not getting in front of him. And they let that kid in front twice. And our PP sucked.

Damn MacDonald also saved the game for them by stopping Kadri. Bah fuck this shit

Our PP is shit-tier on the road.

Either way can't say I'm not shocked they stunk it up tonight, I expect a better effort next game. A much better effort.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Therrien is playing Murray over Subban in OT because of a bad turnover.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but bring back Martin. Therrien is a god damn idiot. I can't handle his stupidity anymore.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Fleury vs. Budaj shootout should be comedy gold.

:lol

Can't believe I'm saying this, but bring back Martin. Therrien is a god damn idiot. I can't handle his stupidity anymore.

Learn some respek. It doesn't matter how many turnovers Murray causes because he's not flashy about it, god love him.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安

Vincent Damphousse is next. Everyone from RDS must get a chance.

Top Bottom