• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
He looks great out there, like he never had the injury. Great hands, smart player. Skating actually looks faster.

So naturally, no ice time.
Michel Therrin (tm). I was still shocked you Habs fans were so accepting after he blew that playoff series for you guys by taking a bad penalty.

Still, Reddy, I don't think you really want 'him' back.

Start with the man in the mirror buddy.

You did this.

It was you.
They deserved what they got! D:
All that time off scrambled their play and led to shit turnovers.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Flyers lose 3-7, Hartnell a -3..... but he did get 14PIM's, so he's at least good for SOMETHING.

zroid

Banned
O well, I'll drown my sorrows in some NHL Revealed: Sochi Edition

also:
G2HOohW.png

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Just turned it to TSN, see the basketball game for two seconds and watch a player get called for a foul for defending. How does anyone watch this shit?

Smiley90

Who's doing the March OT? Coming up soon.

March |OT| Playing defense is so last month

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Therrien's antics with Subban have gone far enough. He's benched Subban multiple times, twice during OT's, risking losing a point to get a message across and has never benched any other D man who all make a lot more mistakes then him. No other star player in the league gets treated like this by their coach, and no other coach would survive doing this to their star player. Wouldn't be surprised if he held out in RFA talks because he's tired of Therrien's bullshit.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I just heard from the league office that the 2nd period in the Flyers/Sharks game has been invalidated so the Flyers win!

Yay! :D

cube444

Gotta give coach MT lots of credit. Eller did fuck all in this game as he's done since the first five games of the season and yet he still gives him a SO attempt.

Respek for MT.

Smiley90

Therrien's antics with Subban have gone far enough. He's benched Subban multiple times, twice during OT's, risking losing a point to get a message across and has never benched any other D man who all make a lot more mistakes then him. No other star player in the league gets treated like this by their coach, and no other coach would survive doing this to their star player. Wouldn't be surprised if he held out in RFA talks because he's tired of Therrien's bullshit.

Team Canada benched Subban and they won.

LOGIC

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Dumbass held out for more money too.

Thankfully seems he's been benched.

FML hope they miss the playoffs and sell at the deadline.

I can't even enjoy when we lose because the Ducks have our fucking first round pick.

Fuck

Top Bottom