• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
http://instagram.com/p/k8amgPMxCG/

246.gif

So many feels.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Therrien is looking up to Babcock now.

Expect Subban to be benched forever now. But boy he's going to be great in the practice!

Stasis

Alright. I need to not be the only one here seeing this.

So this gif:

oxgUr.gif

Leads to this. NSFW I guess. Unless your job is cool with you watching weird cartoon penises that talk.

https://vimeo.com/80773846

edit: And as a French speaker I can confirm that the subtitles are pretty much spot on.

Cake Boss

Banned
Bhh8YlsCUAAzk1f.png

Its pretty amazing how the management of this dipshit club keeps thinking that we need a forward to make the playoffs and that the last piece of the puzzle is to find Spezza a winger, and not to fix our AHL ASS defense, its basically just Karlsson feat Methot with a bunch of AHLers.

Bhh8YlsCUAAzk1f.png

Its pretty amazing how the management of this dipshit club keeps thinking that we need a forward to make the playoffs and that the last piece of the puzzle is to find Spezza a winger, and not to fix our AHL ASS defense, its basically just Karlsson feat Methot with a bunch of AHLers.

Trade Spezza for some D.

Bhh8YlsCUAAzk1f.png

Dang it Holland, when we need a good D pickup at the deadline, that didn't mean Cowen!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Late quote, but

The quotes I saw from Kesler were ... cagier than I thought they'd be. It seems pretty simple and obvious that to kill the talk you say "I have never asked for a trade". Instead, it almost seemed like he was equivocating - but then, I'm probably just reading too deeply into this.

That's what he said though:

Elliotte Friedman
‏@FriedgeHNIC
Kesler says it is "completely false" he has asked for a trade

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Bhh8YlsCUAAzk1f.png

QFT

I don't understand what games our management has been watching this season. Our defense has been the issue since the start of the season.

I actually believe that we would be a better team if we traded Phillips and Cowen for a bag of pucks. Addition by subtraction.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Late quote, but

That's what he said though:

Elliotte Friedman
‏@FriedgeHNIC
Kesler says it is "completely false" he has asked for a trade
I trust Louis Jean. But then again, I don't trust Kipyreoshit who said gone by Wednesday.

Hmmmmm

I'll eat crow if he's right.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pavelec just had a crazy save.

Also players always deny this kind of stuff, you have to be pretty naive to take his word at face value. He's not going to hurt his GM and come out and say how badly he wants out.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Also players always deny this kind of stuff, you have to be pretty naive to take his word at face value. He's not going to hurt his GM and come out and say how badly he wants out.

Oh yeah I'm just responding to bones who said "Kesler should've just come out and said he didn't ask for a trade instead of being cagey", when he DID say he didn't ask for a trade. That's all I'm saying. :p

Erdrick

Reffing in the Jets/Yotes has been dreadful. Peter Forsberg was right!

That "Hooking" penalty on Slater was a joke. Super glad that Slater has returned though. He's an excellent centreman and I love his attitude.

He was the reason we won the game tonight. His play as the game went on improved tremendously. I hope he returns to form, as we need him on his best.

Don't encourage him.

Gooch!

Bronze medalist Joker!

Ribeiro whiffs, Jets win!

It's nice that they seem to have kept the intensity from before the break. Also nice that Kane has returned. He's such a phenomenal player and if he can mature more, he could be a complete package in terms of overall skill, speed, strength and physicality.

Top Bottom