• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

WE GET A POINT!

RZAYHsY.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow what a lazy, terrible penalty to take.

pringles

Least surprising goal in the history of the NHL.

But fuck, I'll take a point. After that 1st period, I'll take a point.

Howard, and defense, feel shame.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Great, Wings have to play tomorrow night against a team whose coach is coming back from a suspension. Why even bother to show up? Wonder if Howard will start again or if they'll go with Gus. Would be great if Pavel would actually play a game.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I would trade Franzen, Jurco, and a pick for Ovi. Easily. To have him on Pavel's wing all season would be fucking amazing. I'll take a 60 goal scorer who can get that timely goal any day of the week over Franzen's bum ass. Don't care if Ovi doesn't play D, you have Pavel and Z out there to cover his ass. Let Ovi do what he does best.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Kessel can totally still win the Rocket Richards guys. He just needs to slightly improve from 2gpg to 3gpg now that Ovie is scoring again. No big deal.

McPhee has been working on that D for 6 years now? :lol

And he has the nerve to blame the goaltending.

"If we had better goaltending we would have five more wins!"

The only reason we were winning games at the start of the year was because of Ovi, Nicky and Holtby.

God, I hope he doesn't have any power to do some dumb shit this coming trade deadline.

pringles

I would trade Franzen, Jurco, and a pick for Ovi. Easily. To have him on Pavel's wing all season would be fucking amazing. I'll take a 60 goal scorer who can get that timely goal any day of the week over Franzen's bum ass. Don't care if Ovi doesn't play D, you have Pavel and Z out there to cover his ass. Let Ovi do what he does best.
I'd consider it, but Washington would have to throw in Backstrom. Ovie is 50% of a goalscorer without him.

In related news, I just remember Weiss is a thing. Gonna be great when he comes back! - said no one ever.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Therrien waits too long before removing Price damnit.

wtf no penalty for that?%%%?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tough loss, don't know how they didn't score there. I don't get how Gallagher doesn't get any calls. That's bullshit what Montoya pulled.

Top Bottom