• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait.....really? Fucking looooooool.

You obviously also missed Bill O'Reilly "interviewing" Obama on BENGHAZIGATE earlier in the pre-game show. Because that's really what we want to hear about before the game.

Gotta push that agenda at all times!

Marvie_3

Banned
You obviously also missed Bill O'Reilly "interviewing" Obama on BENGHAZIGATE earlier in the pre-game show. Because that's really what we want to hear about before the game.

Gotta push that agenda at all times!

I'm not even watching and from the sound of it, that's a good thing. Sounds like one giant stroke to the military-industrial complex cock.

ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION TORONTO? THIS IS HOW YOU HONOR YOUR GODDAMN COUNTRY.

Kill me now.

edit: Captain America commercial directly following all that bullshit. Hahahahahahaha you can't make this shit up.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"Football will only happen when we reach our enlistment quota. Head down to your local armed forces recruitment center today!"

:lol

ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION TORONTO? THIS IS HOW YOU HONOR YOUR GODDAMN COUNTRY.

Kill me now.

edit: Captain America commercial directly following all that bullshit. Hahahahahahaha you can't make this shit up.

That commercial-timing was absolutely PERFECT

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
LOL THIS IS SO DUMB

American-Patriot.jpg

HEY FOX WHY DON'T YOU JUST RELEASE A WHOLE FUCKING FLOCK OF EAGLES WHILE YOU'RE AT IT.

They don't want any Eagles fans showing up tonight. Nothing Philadelphia-related is able to get close to any kind of championship event for a while. The Phillies used up our only pass for the recent future.

Top Bottom