• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Bd_7g_zCUAAdHO6.jpg

This is amazing.

One thing about this game though, while everyone else clearly wants to eat a bullet Mac is determined and wants to make something happen every shift. He has not yet been jaded to the ways of the Devils.

ShaneB

Thanks for reminding me about this. Wanted to make this gif...

iUgNMF4XpoI6h.gif

Think the NHL-GAF gif wizards could insert "your team of choice" logo on the laptop? In my case the Capitals??? :p A general "fuck this team" gif. I'm more positive, so I think Coldplay will use it more than me. lol

Cake Boss

Banned
JASON SPEZZA LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!!

VINTAGE SPEZZA RIGHT THERE FOLKS!!

Loses the puck because hes lazy as fuck then decides not to backcheck and we get scored on.

PLEEEEASSE the people that have the hard ons for Spezza please defend that play from him...please I would like to see ypu guys try (Silex)

Now you see why he is in the bottom 10 in the league for +/-.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Smart move by Babcock, taking a too many men penalty to 100% prevent us from scoring

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
HOLY SHITBALLS LACK

ALSO HOLY SHITBALLS I TOLD YOU GUYS OUR POWERPLAY WAS ABYSMAL

jaybeeze

Checking in late; someone from Canucks-GAF, have we looked dangerous at all despite not scoring? Did Torts coming back change anything?

Top Bottom