• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Rats/mice have been at the last 3 places I've worked at including my current job. I still remember seeing one caught in a trap and having to dispose of it. Not fun.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I was hoping the Devils would start Brodeur as Schneider always plays well against us, couple that with Jiggy starting and I have a bad feeling about tonight.

I heard the only untouchable on the Canucks is David Booth.

fallout

I would literally have the car towed to an empty field and burned. Would never set foot it in again, hell I probably wouldn't come with 20 feet of it again, except to toss the burning torch into the window onto the gas soaked rear seat in what would definitely be the most cathartic moment of my life.
I know the weather can really suck here, but there are some benefits. E.g., no giant fucking demon rats.

So who wants to trade for Cleary? Starting bids at a piece of gum right now!

You guys are the worst. I don't know what I'd do if we traded Kesler. Probably light a car on fire or stick my hand up my ass.

Also Torts AND Henrik back against the Wings woooooo

Now we have no excuse for the inevitable loss anymore.

Also shut up Crazed we have the third worst L10 record you'll win.

You seriously want to out negative me? Ask Flyers and Ranger's fans. Seriously though, we might actually win today, I have a good feeling.

Smiley90

So who wants to trade for Cleary? Starting bids at a piece of gum right now!

You seriously want to out negative me? Ask Flyers and Ranger's fans. Seriously though, we might actually win today, I have a good feeling.

I have every right to outnegative you, just look at the stats. I hope we go into the Olympic break in a playoff spot

Also half the team is gonna be thinking abiut the Bruins game the next day.

Smiley90

Daniel Cleary -- GP: 52 G: 4 A: 4 P: 8

I don't know, a stick of gum is pretty steep. How about a used prophylactic from a gutter outside the Joe.

Cleary for Clarkson will be the ultimate "I don't know how to feel about this" trade

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I know the weather can really suck here, but there are some benefits. E.g., no giant fucking demon rats.
Hmmmm...now that you mention it I don't really recall any mice in Edmondump. Don't recall cockroaches either...unless you're talking about the Oilers.

Those winters are not worth the mice.

Osorio

Fully expect a stretched box tonight.

Then again, we have a pretty nasty record when playing the night of a snow storm.

The Anaheim Ducks are offering one or more of Mathieu Perrault, Emerson Etem, Jakob Silfverberg, Kyle Palmieri, Rickard Rakell, and Devante Smith-Pelly in return for Ryan Kesler.

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Rackell and DSP I don't mind as trade bait. They're both great players, and Rackell is developing phenomenally. They haven't made enough of a main roster impact to be considered "fucking with chemistry". But Silfver, Etem, Perreault and Palmieri are essential to this years success.

Etem less so, but next year he will be.

Heretic

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Rackell and DSP I don't mind as trade bait. They're both great players, and Rackell is developing phenomenally. They haven't made enough of a main roster impact to be considered "fucking with chemistry". But Silfver, Etem, Perreault and Palmieri are essential to this years success.

Etem less so, but next year he will be.
The Captain has spoken and when he speaks he speaks truths!

Kings have 3 goals in their last 6 games. All scored by Kopitar. They actually won one of those games 1-0.

I wonder if they'll go for Callahan, though he's not exactly a prolific scorer.

pringles

I have every right to outnegative you, just look at the stats. I hope we go into the Olympic break in a playoff spot

Also half the team is gonna be thinking abiut the Bruins game the next day.
With Henrik back you guys will win. The Sedins own the Wings. And they're due to break out of their slump. And we have Gustavsson in net. And we suck.

Win or lose, I'm glad football is over.

Same.

And for all the NFL wants to pretend it gives fucks about head injuries, the Fox broadcast of the 2nd half was replete with slo-mo replays of dudes smashing their brains around. For me it was shocking: It'd been a year since I'd seen a football game and I'd forgotten that many of these guys are basically suffering dozens of hits to the head per quarter. At least in hockey and rugby that stuff is comparatively rare.

pringles

Lol Jurco, knocks Edler into the Red Wings bench, makes a sick pass to almost set up a goal, and takes a penalty. All in the 1st minute. GJ kid.

What the fuck
2013-February-3-19-22-53.jpg

Top Bottom