• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

pringles

Stone hands Helm.

Eddie Lack is flailing about making snow angels and stopping everything.

edit: jesus LACK you bastard.

edit2: my god Tatar IT'S AN EMPTY NET

edit3: dirty crosscheck. close this out Wings.

Silexx

JASON SPEZZA LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!!

VINTAGE SPEZZA RIGHT THERE FOLKS!!

Loses the puck because hes lazy as fuck then decides not to backcheck and we get scored on.

PLEEEEASSE the people that have the hard ons for Spezza please defend that play from him...please I would like to see ypu guys try (Silex)

Now you see why he is in the bottom 10 in the league for +/-.

Wait, I'm a Spezza apologist now? I think the guy gets more flak than he deserves in general, but doesn't mean I'm going to go out of my way to sing his praises when he makes a bad play.

Wait, I'm a Spezza apologist now? I think the guy gets more flak than he deserves in general, but doesn't mean I'm going to go out of my way to sing his praises when he makes a bad play.

He deserves it. Time and time again he shits the bed and he's the captain.

He's a fucking boat anchor to the team.

cube444

Poor Tabris. It was evident yesterday that Manning should retire and now with the Sedins clearly on the decline, more retirements in the near future for two other players with very little left in the tank.

Silexx

That said, if you want me to go down this road, Cake Boss, I'll say this: Greening takes a good bit of the blame for going off on a change 2 feet from where the puck was being played. This led to Spezza trying to feed Greening a pass because you don't get off before you actually leave your zone.

pringles

I told you Crazed.

I fucking told you.

We're pathetically bad.
You win this one smiley, well played. You guys really are in trouble to be shut out by the Wings.

I actually enjoyed this close, low-scoring battle. After the mess that was the Washington game it was good to see a decent defensive effort from this Wings team.

Guess what came in the mail today:

i90k9Wu0o4uwP.jpg

Might end up selling it.

That ticket is a beaut.

Excellent. If the Wings manage to make the playoffs, I'll be downing them in rapid fire after that early exit.

Or down them right when they miss the playoffs, either way they make a great gift.

So I have to say, Abby has grown on me this year. He really is providing that top line energy and hard body that we need. Though I still think we need a better top 6 guy instead of him, my hate for him in the top 6 has dropped.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You win this one smiley, well played. You guys really are in trouble to be shut out by the Wings.

I actually enjoyed this close, low-scoring battle. After the mess that was the Washington game it was good to see a decent defensive effort from this Wings team.

to be fair, that doesn't take much against us

I sent you some of mine and Heretic's patented suicide pills as a gift, though you probably want to wait until the end of the season to use them.

can I have one?

Two games in Florida and then the Olympics, hopefully we can actually beat Florida this time and play hard against Tampa. Going in with a 3 game winning streak would be lovely.

You have it all wrong.

Needed Vancouver to lose in order for the Stars to have a chance to get in a wild card spot before the Olympic break.

I want 8th seed. I feel the Stars can put up a fight against the Ducks a lot more so than say Chicago.

Fair enough, though I think the Stars will get bounced 4-0 against either team. We've gone from being matched up with St. Louis to SJ and I think I like our odds better against the Shorks right now. Though if St. Louis doesn't make any moves and is stuck with Halak..

kingslunk

Fair enough, though I think the Stars will get bounced 4-0 against either team. We've gone from being matched up with St. Louis to SJ and I think I like our odds better against the Shorks right now. Though if St. Louis doesn't make any moves and is stuck with Halak..

We've beat ducks 2-1 this season. Shut em out at home. I like our chances to make it at least interesting.

You have it all wrong.

Needed Vancouver to lose in order for the Stars to have a chance to get in a wild card spot before the Olympic break.

I want 8th seed. I feel the Stars can put up a fight against the Ducks a lot more so than say Chicago.

Take the Ducks.

Wild would much rather play Chicago.

Avs would only play the Sharks if we won the divison and they were a wild card or vice versa, not a big chance that happens. It's going to be Hawks or Blues.

Go Flyers!

Avs would only play the Sharks if we won the divison and they were a wild card or vice versa, not a big chance that happens. It's going to be Hawks or Blues.

That's the thing, I think we have a shot at taking the division if they can sustain this play. Chicago playing like they give no fucks lately, Blues not totally themselves lately cause Halak. Chicago is 4-2-4 in their last 10. I wouldn't count us out of the race, especially if we end this road trip undefeated.

Top Bottom