• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

4gxVMuc.gif

Hunter S.

Avs would only play the Sharks if we won the divison and they were a wild card or vice versa, not a big chance that happens. It's going to be Hawks or Blues.

The Divisional Playoffs pit the top ranked team in the conference against the lower ranked wild-card and the other division winner against the higher ranked wild-card (1 vs 8, 2 vs 7). The second and third place teams in each division play each other (3 vs 6, 4 vs 5; 3 vs 5, 4 vs 6; or 3 vs 4, 5 vs 6).
Seems the league is trying to create a lot of in division rivalries. I would rather play the sharks as the games are always high scoring. Booooo this playoff structure. Boooooo!!!

Hahaha, the Ducks are in Olympic break mode already. Avoiding injuries left, right and centre? You betcha.

Dastardly how do you feel about a playoff series against the Stars?

We've all seen what playoff-caliber Seguin is capable of. Bring it.

Also no one else on their roster has had recent playoff experience, except Gonchar. They wouldn't know how to handle it.

Hockey!

Also nothing will ever beat their abortionplex article. Nothing.

Abortionplex? THIS I GOTTA SEE.

Also that hockey article is awesome.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hahaha, the Ducks are in Olympic break mode already. Avoiding injuries left, right and centre? You betcha.

We've all seen what playoff-caliber Seguin is capable of. Bring it.

Also no one else on their roster has had recent playoff experience, except Gonchar. They wouldn't know how to handle it.

Abortionplex? THIS I GOTTA SEE.

Also that hockey article is awesome.

Best Onion article ever written, hands down. Not just because way too many people took it seriously.

"Although we've traditionally dedicated 97 percent of our resources to other important services such as contraception distribution, cancer screening, and STD testing, this new complex allows us to devote our full attention to what has always been our true passion: abortion," said Richards, standing under a banner emblazoned with Planned Parenthood's new slogan, "No Life Is Sacred."

oh god, my sides. #dead

Top Bottom