• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

I'm gonna grab Titanfall for PC cause for whatever stupid reason I have faith in Zampella & co. Also, my group is starved for a new game and all that. If you ain't Battlefieldin' and you ain't Coddlin' you're probably starving on PC right now.

MetallicJaggedIndigobunting.gif

Spezza for Bordeleau.

yyzjohn

Banned
I don't know if you just don't understand the Leafs situation or something but we are horrid up the middle and giving up arguably our most promising center is not going to happen without a major piece coming back, a middle of the road prospect and a 10-15 pick isn't even close to a center who put up 40+ in 48 games last season and is on pace for 60 points in his second full season.

We would need a promising center coming back or a strong #2D.

This. Kadri is currently 27th in scoring for centers in the league, so he's a solid #2 guy right now, on pace for 60 points. In what world are the Leafs trading that for a pick and a shit prospect?

kingslunk

This. Kadri is currently 27th in scoring for centers in the league, so he's a solid #2 guy right now, on pace for 60 points. In what world are the Leafs trading that for a pick and a shit prospect?

He'll probably get traded. Trade rumors having been coming out about Kadri. I doubt for a pick and a prospect but I was just throwing ideas out.

Teams in a playoff spot aren't going to sell. Except the Canucks.

If I were Nonis, I'd take Nichushkin, Dillon, and a first for Kadri. At least.

Merguson

Banned
With Kadri turning things around, I imagine any trade talks are going to die eventually. I think it was just to get him to step up and play better.

kingslunk

Teams in a playoff spot aren't going to sell. Except the Canucks.

If I were Nonis, I'd take Nichushkin, Dillon, and a first for Kadri. At least.

Lol. I think the Kadri trade it definitely bleak.

On HFBoards and Dallas Stars forums, Dustin Brown's name has been popping up a lot. I don't see Kings trading him didn't they just sign him for big money last year?

Lines for tomorrow:

Nyquist - Z - Abdelkader
Datsyuk - Helm - Alfredsson
Tatar - Sheahan - Jurco
Andersson - Glendening - Miller

All competent lines?!?! And keeping the rookie line and that first line together? We may actually have a decent offense for next game! YAY!!!

yyzjohn

Banned
He'll probably get traded. Trade rumors having been coming out about Kadri. I doubt for a pick and a prospect but I was just throwing ideas out.

Rumors mean nothing, anyone can make one. The fact is he's a young player (23 years old), is putting up great numbers for the role he's in and will still be an RFA when his next contract is due. Taking all things into consideration, age, salary and performance, there's no way they can trade him without getting something significant back. So sure, anyone is tradeable, but right now it makes no sense to deal Kadri unless some other GM is willing to give up a significant part who is under 25.

pringles

Lines for tomorrow:

Nyquist - Z - Abdelkader
Datsyuk - Helm - Alfredsson
Tatar - Sheahan - Jurco
Andersson - Glendening - Miller

All competent lines?!?! And keeping the rookie line and that first line together? We may actually have a decent offense for next game! YAY!!!
If everyone of those fragile bastards actually survive until puck drop it will be the best lineup we've had this season.

Curufinwe

Lol. I think the Kadri trade it definitely bleak.

On HFBoards and Dallas Stars forums, Dustin Brown's name has been popping up a lot. I don't see Kings trading him didn't they just sign him for big money last year?

$5.875m cap hit until 2022.

I think the odds of him being an effective player at the start of the next decade are pretty slim.

Trade him to some shitty team like Edmonton, Calgary, or the Devils so he doesn't taint some team I actually kind of like, please.

Then I'll actually be able to stomach the Kings again. I love the uniforms and some of the players, but Brown fucks it all up.

kingslunk

Trade him to some shitty team like Edmonton, Calgary, or the Devils so he doesn't taint some team I actually kind of like, please.

Then I'll actually be able to stomach the Kings again. I love the uniforms and some of the players, but Brown fucks it all up.

He'd fit well on the stars. Right winger right handed. :O

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Here's the thing though.

You are right there are a lot of trade rumours but it's a fact of life that Toronto for now until the end of time will always end up with a ridiculous amount of rumours about any of their top players as soon as any of them aren't doing too well.

Jake Gardiner has probably been rumoured to go to at least 5 places in the time it's taken me to type this out.

Last year our media was even saying Kessel was on the block.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Last I remember of Skyrim before I stopped playing was I saved right before some huge bear popped out of a corner to attack me while a dragon was swooping down and breathing fire on me.

Solo

Holy shit, just ventured over to Gaming for the first time in ages......the MGSV "prologue" is $60 and 2 hours long?

such value
such duration
such Kojima

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The MGS2 demo was $50 and like 20 minutes long.

Although I guess you did at least get Zone of the Enders as an extra.

Top Bottom