• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Good News: Flyers scored
Bad News: Fallout Boy is playing because they chose that shitty song as their goal song.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
First penalty actually called in the game more than 10 minutes into the second period. Took about as blatant a slash as you can get to get called.

RC

Banned
This team literally can't do anything anymore. Let's just forfeit Saturday's game to save ourselves the embarrassment.

J8rXZVd.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Canucks looks really disinterested. Just don't really look like they want to play hockey.

Not a bad period at all. Dat 4th line.
Allowing us to play Beaulieu full time + Keep Parros out and dress a legit great 4th line? I'm pleased.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just got off work and I see the score is about what I expected.

Can we go into the Olympics on a 7 game losing streak? Yes we can!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I like this fourth line. Still think Bournival and Prust should switch spots, but he brings a lot of speed to that line.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Flyers also used a part from TNT for about 5 games.

But you wouldn't have noticed because they scored like 3 goals in that time frame.

Shitty period. This league has Duchene figured out. Even with all the chances he gets and fucks up there twice as many where he gets outplayed with his predictable spins and inability to stick handle into the zone when he gets a break. Not sure what the answer is but I'm getting sick of watching it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yeah I like this fourth line. Still think Bournival and Prust should switch spots, but he brings a lot of speed to that line.
I tend to agree, but at the same time Prust is too good for the 4th line. The great thing about both of them is they can rotate up all the lines and do a serviceable job. Lines will be interesting once Moen + A. Gally are back. I'd like to see the kid line re-united again.

Top Bottom