• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

lolol my old hometown is so inept.

So a fuckhead High School senior broke into a buddy's house last summer and stole his PS3, 360, twoTVs, a bunch of jewelry, and some other stuff.

Last week the local court sentenced him to 54 months in prison because the amount he stole was above felony level. Then they lost the required paperwork. So they had to let the fuckhead go. And then he fled town and now the cops can't find him.

I can't even

TUSR

Banned
lolol my old hometown is so inept.

So a fuckhead High School senior broke into a buddy's house last summer and stole his PS3, 360, twoTVs, a bunch of jewelry, and some other stuff.

Last week the local court sentenced him to 54 months in prison because the amount he stole was above felony level. Then they lost the required paperwork. So they had to let the fuckhead go. And then he fled town and now the cops can't find him.

I can't even

sounds like someone called in a favor

Montresor

Any 360 bros want a free code to Wolf Among Us Episode 2? I have only one... Let me know if any of you need it. First come first serve (that includes non NHL-gaffers on gaming side that may take up my offer).

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If Gorges-Murray remain a pairing for any significant amount of time, I guarantee the Canucks score against them.

Lets go habs
1437.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Of course... Wings dominate the entire period, Florida scores on a breakaway with 25 seconds left on only their 2nd shot of the period. Fuck this game.

Really, what a BS goal. Florida has done jack that entire period and they get a break from a guy coming out from a penalty and score on their second shot. Detroit needs to answer first thing, they have had way to many chances to be losing right now.

Top Bottom