• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

ShaneB

I saw In flames live a few years ago also lol.

One tour I would've killed to see was when In Flames, Iced Earth and Jag Panzer were touring together back in 2002.

edit: WOOOO Caps again! I'm gonna post about metal every so often and the Caps will score!

tumblr_ljzfd1IvxS1qbj8vh.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Internet is currently out, should be happy I didn't get to see Patches Fuck up two penalty shots.

kingslunk

One tour I would've killed to see was when In Flames, Iced Earth and Jag Panzer were touring together back in 2002.

edit: WOOOO Caps again! I'm gonna post about metal every so often and the Caps will score!

tumblr_ljzfd1IvxS1qbj8vh.gif

Iced earth touring horror show? Would've been amazing.

ShaneB

Iced earth touring horror show? Would've been amazing.

Yup.. In Flames supporting Clayman and still a solid setlist, Iced Earth touring Horror Show, and Jag Panzer coming off of Mechanized Warfare.

Sigh. =(

edit: Dystopia is a great album. No idea about Plagues of Babylon yet.

kingslunk

Yup.. In Flames supporting Clayman and still a solid setlist, Iced Earth touring Horror Show, and Jag Panzer coming off of Mechanized Warfare.

Sigh. =(

edit: Dystopia is a great album. No idea about Plagues of Babylon yet.

If only you weren't a Seahawks fan we could be bros. But after you guys dismantled my team I just don't know if I can make a broship with a hawks fan.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Turned on the game, see Higgins break his stick on a 2on1 breakaway as the period ends.

/Canucks hockey

Higgins' stick = metaphor for the Nucks season? lol

^ this guy had the same thought :lol

Stasis

Ain't gonna blame this on the refs because really, this should have been pretty easy to win, but maybe just one or two of the multiple deserved penalties they took and the story might be pretty damn different.

zedge

When I was in highschool I was listening to Slayer, Testament, Vio-lence etc. Bay area hayday. Some of these guys are still pumping out albums. Along with many others.

I'm old school thrash. :D

or just old..

Berra with his first 'regulation' win! :up:

ZeroGravity

This season is descending into a nightmare. I wouldn't be surprise if the Lightning fall completely out of the playoff picture by the end.

Acid08

Banned
Best band you guys ever saw?
Honestly my favorite memory of a show is seeing Black Fag during high school. They're an all gay Black Flag cover band, hella fun and tons of energy. Saw an all girl Misfits cover band at the same show that was awesome. Also did coke for the first time that night.

Best musically though, probably Titus Andronicus. They were perfect. Most disappointing was probably Green Day.

Bad Brains was a really fun show too even if all the dudes were ooooooooooold.

Top Bottom