• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
iUxRQDCa8pKKA.gif

MAYRAY!

pringles

Tim Thomas is crazy good. Why isn't he going to the Olympics? He would be facing a lot of Red Wings players there too.

edit: jinx succesful. SICK goal by Nyquist.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Thrash is all but dead except for Kreator, almost all good melodeath bands turn into steaming piles of bullshit (In Flames, Mercenary) to get on the radio.

I went to an In Flames concert once. With Sonic Syndicate. Like.... 6 years ago.

zedge

Thrash is all but dead except for Kreator, almost all good melodeath bands turn into steaming piles of bullshit (In Flames, Mercenary) to get on the radio.

Give you a few to check out.

Sylosis
Onslaught
Skeletonwitch
Warbringer

Start there. :D

Lots of old bands still putting out good stuff too.

Stasis

Pls don't lose to the Oilers after the awesome game vs. the Avs.

edit: Pls don't lose to the Oilers no matter what occurred previously really =/

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
One awesome shift by Zucc's line to start the period, then fucking nothing. Come on, boys. Let's put these guys away.

calder

Ugh, one of those shifts where the Jets miss 4 chances to get out the zone. The goal is damn near inevitable, it's almost a relief when it comes.

Detroit is the only team I know that can take a 4 minute powerplay against the Panthers and end up with almost more scoring chances against.

Also have you heard about this kid Nyquist, he's pretty good I tell you what.

Detroit is the only team I know that can take a 4 minute powerplay against the Panthers and end up with almost more scoring chances against.

Also have you heard about this kid Nyquist, he's pretty good I tell you what.

Wasn't he the kid that was pissed Detroit couldn't find room for him?

Top Bottom