• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Razorskin

----- ------
Habs won!
idcepbni5qebedms2b.gif

Uhhh I can't be here anymore
You're welcome NHL-GAF

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm just sitting here staring at Razorskin's tag and posting, hoping we'll pass the page before worse happens.

If this survives this thread, the bubble is strong.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm just sitting here staring at Razorskin's tag and posting, hoping we'll pass the page before worse happens.

If this survives this thread, the bubble is strong.
Sounds like a good time to bring back After Hours.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I wish I could post Daddario gifs. They would be perfect for AH's. Whenever the day comes that I get tired of you guys, and want to go out in a blaze of glory I will post them.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Oh my, a smidge of After Hours popped up earlier!!

g7IsB.gif

I'm stuck working overnights and posting from my phone for a few weeks, but I'll try to contribute next time.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
The album Slayer released on 9/11 is seriously pretty awesome and no one talks about it.

Disciple is one of the best Slayer songs out there. New Faith is awesome too.

WTF thread is this again?

calder

Who is this idiot on That's Hockey 2 Night with Kouleas? Seriously nothing he's saying is corresponding to what's happening on the ice and a few times he's even completely contradicted himself

Yeah not sure but I was watching Snet's late night Hockey Central and Marty McSorley was unspeakably bad. Him and his anonymous useless cohost were exactly what sports bloggers are talking about when they complain about "narrative" in main stream sports media. Showing highlights, confidently saying stuff like "so and so has been great this year, and he kept his team in the game" despite the goalie being shit in this particular game or whatever.

The album Slayer released on 9/11 is seriously pretty awesome and no one talks about it.

Disciple is one of the best Slayer songs out there. New Faith is awesome too.

WTF thread is this again?

It is a fantastic album one of my favorites by any band. I am sure lots of Slayer fans talk about it.

Rob Rossi ‏@RobRossi_Trib 1m

Letang to miss six weeks after having a stroke. Treatable condition with blood thinners, per #pens

geeze

Cake Boss

Banned
"@TheFourthPeriod: Pens say testing revealed that Letang has a very small hole in the wall of his heart since birth, which could have cause the stroke."

Top Bottom