• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Did you somehow miss the part where we have 4 wins since January 1st, are on our longest losing streak since 1998, have 5 defensemen and 4 forwards injured and our top scorers have 0 goals since January 1st and 0 goals all season respectively?
Still got 42 shots on net tonight. Not sure what that says about the Habs :lol although the Canucks also allowed 300 odd man rushes the other way.

kingslunk

fucking stupid LA Kings

image.php

Vman

Even FUBAR recognizes the Zzzzzzzzzzzzz-ness of the Wild. As does everyone who plays them and posts in here.

It's ignorant to say we play boring. its just not true. we always have the puck and are hard on the forcheck. If you watch us and think we are boring then you don't know much about hockey. sorry.

Socreges

Banned
That cakeboss thread rofl.

I mean it's fine to be curious about it, but really, make a thread? :lol

#TeamSwallowMeansLessCleanup
You don't make threads like those because you're curious. I remember when I was 16 and got a bj from some chick for the first time I made some bullshit thread when really I just wanted to share an awesome moment.

Good news gang, that drunken order for a Mighty Ducks throwback jersey I made for $330 AUD just got refunded.

Bad news gang, I still don't have a Mighty Ducks throwback jersey.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Good news gang, that drunken order for a Mighty Ducks throwback jersey I made for $330 AUD just got refunded.

Bad news gang, I still don't have a Mighty Ducks throwback jersey.

I'll drop one off when I go on my round-the-world trip.

7300 USD for

Vancouver -> San Fran -> Washington DC -> Zurich -> Istanbul -> Dubai -> Singapore -> Hong Kong -> Seoul -> Tokyo -> Melbourne -> Honolulu -> Vancouver

one day...... one day.

Acid08

Banned

7300 USD for

Vancouver -> San Fran -> Washington DC -> Zurich -> Istanbul -> Dubai -> Singapore -> Hong Kong -> Seoul -> Tokyo -> Melbourne -> Honolulu -> Vancouver

one day...... one day.
Africa not good enough for your little trip of hate?

Quick

Banned

7300 USD for

one day...... one day.

That's a good itinerary.

$7300 USD for tickets for all that? That sounds a bit more affordable than I thought.

Jayhawk

Hmm, I think dividing players into tiers is too tricky for the Olympic pool. I think all fifteen GAF members in the pool can pick any 6 forwards and 3 defensemen they want, with the ability to make changes to the roster until the first puck drops next Wednesday. Coordinating an offline draft with this many people will be tough, and I see no issue with people picking the same players. There are so many choices that it will be odd if two teams pick the exact same nine players.

Smiley90

Africa not good enough for your little trip of hate?

I was contemplating cape town but it was putting way too much of a corner into my itinerary, especially if I wanted to go to Dubai. Europe-Capetown-Dubai isn't very nice. The more west->east I go, the cheaper. ;)

That's a good itinerary.

$7300 USD for tickets for all that? That sounds a bit more affordable than I thought.

I know right? I was pretty surprised too. And you can spread it out over a whole year AFAIK.

Red_Man

Hmm, I think dividing players into tiers is too tricky for the Olympic pool. I think all fifteen GAF members in the pool can pick any 6 forwards and 3 defensemen they want, with the ability to make changes to the roster until the first puck drops next Wednesday. Coordinating an offline draft with this many people will be tough, and I see no issue with people picking the same players. There are so many choices that it will be odd if two teams pick the exact same nine players.
I was thinking this would be the best option too when you brought it up earlier.

Smiley90

You'd be fucking mental to not pick a few Swedes or Hiller.

Switzerland's defense isn't exactly like Anaheim's.

I have to pick at least one Swiss player though. NINOOOOOO. But no goalie stat tracking anyway, so not Hiller.

Jayhawk

I was considering Kovalchuk for the pool, but he is just below a point-per-game in the KHL. Maybe he's saving all his energy for the Olympics.

Red_Man

This is really random / crazy:

Kris Letang's mystery illness is not believed life threatening, but the Penguins are not sure when he will play again this season, multiple sources told the Tribune-Review.
The team planned to update Letang's condition Friday.
There were concerns last week that Letang's season — if not his career — could be in jeopardy because of the illness, the sources said.

http://triblive.com/sports/penguins/5524500-85/letang-penguins-games#axzz2sbp8AQZd

Top Bottom