• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I hope the Leafs pull out a good win here.

Vancouver has always been a weird matchup for us. They always seem to play a style that absolutely cripples us.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
"Somebody please get Anderson's jock, it's hanging from the rafters!"

yyzjohn

Banned
I hope the Leafs pull out a good win here.

Vancouver has always been a weird matchup for us. They always seem to play a style that absolutely cripples us.

Tough to call tonight. Canucks desperate for a win, but also last game before break so both teams looking forward to time off plus no real urgency for Leafs.

calder

Dammit that PP might have been our chance to tie. It's up to you now shuffles, no one else is doing much.

EDIT: maybe one more chance, the favourite son takes a penalty. So manner.

ib1w2iDpuXvFeY.gif

Norris winner 2011-2012 everybody.

calder

Wtf such a dumb penalty with under two minutes to go in a tie game. So many truly awful penalties for the Jets today, just idiotic slashes. Now I gotta pray for OT the last minute...

calder

Stupid coinflip. :(

Still a point on the road against a good team before the break is good. And getting anything after those penalties is alright too.

couldbeworse.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So question, when someone is banned and their avatar also disappears does that mean it's permanent? Or why do some avatars stay and others disappear?

One has nothing to do with the other. System sometimes does it, it's buggy.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Getting blown out by Boston with their backup in net and not Chara & Siedenberg is rough

Top Bottom