• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Got back from the Sioux/UNO game. Got to watch Schmaltz(St Louis 1st rounder 2012), Grimaldi(Florida 2nd 2011), Seeler(Minnesota 5th 2011) and others. If anybody cares I can post impressions but overall I thought it was a fun game. Amazing arena.

pls stop hurting us wild

um wut

EDIT:
I replied to your suggestion in the thread but here's a copy-paste:

Yeah, I'm not sure what a good roster size would be. There is going to be so many players with 3-5 points and only a few with 7-10 points. A smaller roster size means the winner has to pick most of those players in the top of the scoring race. A larger roster size would mean more variety, but I'm not sure if it's necessary. Feel free to suggest a roster size. I would have to PM everybody who has made a team entry if we change the size.

Maybe make it so you can only choose one player from each country? That would add quite a bit of variety. People would have to decide whether they want Karlsson or Sedin, Crosby or Keith, and so on and so on. /shrug

Acid08

Banned
SPREAD YOUR WINGELS!!!!!

Fucking crazy couple shifts from the Sharks. So much effort out there, gutz off the charts.

So remember in the other thread I said Chara wouldn't fit in the small bed......

Tomas Kmec ‏@Tomas_Kmec

Thanks to SME`s website (Slovak newspaper) we get to see what Zdeno Chara`s bed in Sochi looks like. #hilariousstuff pic.twitter.com/H2PHAfsDRw

Bf0celqCMAAjbnO.jpg:large

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
These guys are getting paid $7 million a year and can't even get Best Western quality beds. Seems like an SNL skit.

Acid08

Banned
Sharks win!!!!!

tumblr_lz3ls0u8pk1rp784so1_400_zps9372a2af.gif

Wingels continues to prove that DW made the right gamble choosing him over McGinn. Guy is just too fucking legit. 80 points going into the Olympic break, can't complain about that. Couture, Nieto, Kennedy, and Torres coming back after the break too. Things are looking good going forward.

Jackets are dirty as fuck too. Sucker punches, spears, and high hits through the entire game. Did any of them fight when Desi and Brown challenged? Course not.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Aww I was gonna make a post about the Leafs and their preferential treatment when it comes to games with this very rare 6pm start.

But seems the two Canucks fans who were enraged last time the Canucks and Leafs played aren't posting in here. :(

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Aww I was gonna make a post about the Leafs and their preferential treatment when it comes to games with this very rare 6pm start.

But seems the two Canucks fans who were enraged last time the Canucks and Leafs played aren't posting in here. :(

Nucks GAF was pretty well absent during the Habs game.

kingslunk

Prolly the biggest game of the season tonight. Let's go stars wrap up the position as the 8th seed and head into the Olympic break.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Tampa must lose
Toronto must lose
Philadelphia must lose

Boston too, just because.

zedge

Hey man, if that's the type of play your team wants to go with and you're good with that then more power to you I guess?

Not sure what you mean? The 4th line is the energy line, Hartley started them because they are playing well, there was no fight or players getting murdered.

Var

Not sure what you mean? The 4th line is the energy line, Hartley started them because they are playing well, there was no fight or players getting murdered.

They did bring a ton of energy for the five seconds they stayed on the ice once the puck dropped.

Razorskin

----- ------
So remember in the other thread I said Chara wouldn't fit in the small bed......

Tomas Kmec ‏@Tomas_Kmec

Thanks to SME`s website (Slovak newspaper) we get to see what Zdeno Chara`s bed in Sochi looks like. #hilariousstuff pic.twitter.com/H2PHAfsDRw

Bf0celqCMAAjbnO.jpg:large

Why does everyone focus on Chara size and those small beds? Subban's surely got it worse:
RMMKiJr.jpg

Top Bottom