• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Samyy

Canada Canada
Bf-bM74CEAA5sqs.jpg:large

Canada indeed!

crap, Boston has lots of scratched players and Chara has gone to Sochi already

I don't want Ottawa to win, stand down, don't mess with the standings

Go Flyers

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey now, I was partially here during the Habs game.

I'll be at the VancouverGAF meetup for the Leafs game though, so I'll miss out on Leafs-gaf celebrating the end of their 10 year losing streak, for better or worse.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hey now, I was partially here during the Habs game.

I'll be at the VancouverGAF meetup for the Leafs game though, so I'll miss out on Leafs-gaf celebrating the end of their 10 year losing streak, for better or worse.
Is this your last post before that weird guy assaults you and you're never found again? RIP Smiley.

Got back from the Sioux/UNO game. Got to watch Schmaltz(St Louis 1st rounder 2012), Grimaldi(Florida 2nd 2011), Seeler(Minnesota 5th 2011) and others. If anybody cares I can post impressions but overall I thought it was a fun game. Amazing arena.

Schmaltz really seems like he's turning a corner this year. Looking forward to him.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Damn, Miller with the straight-up brutilization

Smiley90

People are playing up the "Leafs will finally beat the Canucks" angle too much. It's going to backfire.

4 wins in 2014.

More than half our D injured.

Our best forwards haven't scored in 2014.

6-game losing streak.

You'll be fine.

Smiley90

Smiley speaks truth. Canucks D is terribad right now.

We have Diaz on the first pairing, a guy scratched by Montreal.

We have Stanton on the second pairing, a guy waived by Chicago.

Our third pairing is Sauve-Corrado, a pair of rookies from Utica playing their first NHL games.

Edler just returned from injury, too.

So really, the only one playing where he should be playing is Garrison.

Smiley90

Oh also, our first line Center is Jordan Schroeder.

Who's Jordan Schroeder? Exactly.

calder

Shuffles is the best. Can't believe he's playing this well as a 20 year old now, especially after he looked so out of his depth the first 20 games of the season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You haven't seen the Leafs D lately have you? Fuckin Florida had them hemmed in.
Patcioretty scored a hat trick after missing TWO penalty shots against them. That says everything you need to know about their defense right now.

Smiley90

Patcioretty scored a hat trick after missing TWO penalty shots against them. That says everything you need to know about their defense right now.

We got shutout by the Detroit "Crazed Cannot Outnegative Us" Red Wings.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
We have Diaz on the first pairing, a guy scratched by Montreal.

We have Stanton on the second pairing, a guy waived by Chicago.

Our third pairing is Sauve-Corrado, a pair of rookies from Utica playing their first NHL games.

Edler just returned from injury, too.

So really, the only one playing where he should be playing is Garrison.

To be fair, Diaz shouldn't have been scratched in Montreal.

Smiley90

Love the battle of negativity by Canucks GAF and Leafs GAF right now.

We out-negatived CRAZED. You really think we can't handle you guys?

Also, Canada's women's team beat Switzerland 5-0. The noteworthy part? The Swiss goalie made 64 saves in the loss and ended up with a .928 save percentage oO

We out-negatived CRAZED. You really think we can't handle you guys?

Also, Canada's women's team beat Switzerland 5-0. The noteworthy part? The Swiss goalie made 64 saves in the loss and ended up with a .928 save percentage oO

You didn't out negative me, I was in a positive mood for our game against you. I actually said that I had a good feeling about the game.

Top Bottom