• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
STAY AWAY YOU DIRTY AMERICAN
SHES A GOOD CANADIAN GIRL

untitled8jj5r.jpg

Jayhawk

Chloe > Justine

Anyways, don't use Sportsnet's rosters for the Olympics hockey OT. It's outdated. I will have to hide my Leafs Kessel jersey the next few weeks and bust out my Canada Toews jersey.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Too bad we don't have animated avatars anymore, this would have been perfect for Quick courtesy of Hfboards:

ckXZG2v.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WOW. You have no idea how much of a thing I have for girls with freckles and french accents. So double whammy.

You didn't even show your face at the VancouverGAF meetup. I respect you even less now.

Tabris

Been traveling last couple of weeks so wanted to relax this weekend. I didn't really do much at all. Plus it wasn't downtown. Do the next one downtown.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Been traveling last couple of weeks so wanted to relax this weekend. I didn't really do much at all. Plus it wasn't downtown. Do the next one downtown.

It was on Main and Union. That's like a 10min walk from your building, don't give me that crap. :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
KEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sister just scored for team USA

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Chloe > Justine

Anyways, don't use Sportsnet's rosters for the Olympics hockey OT. It's outdated. I will have to hide my Leafs Kessel jersey the next few weeks and bust out my Canada Toews jersey.
Heh good taste. I got the same jerseys.

Since when were you a part of Leafs GAF? Why did I associate your name with the Flames???

Top Bottom