• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

zedge

Yeah it's in the game, but most of the game (99%) you'll be looking at

bdefault_eng_11_thumb.jpg

or

4feaf7d3_Bravely-Default:-Flying-Fairy-Tiz-and-Idea-Lee-Conversation-Screenshot.jpeg

:lol. Wtf is going on here, dress up?

You kids and your crazy games.

Anyone here watch The Shield who is watching True Detective? I don't have HBO but am curious, want to know if there's any comparison before I use dastardly means of acquisition.

I still can't get over it. Makes everything else I'm watching look like trash. The fact it was that tense even though the viewer is aware of the present day stuff is just incredible.

:lol

That shot was just fucking incredible.

Anyone here watch The Shield who is watching True Detective? I don't have HBO but am curious, want to know if there's any comparison before I use dastardly means of acquisition.

I mean, yeah it's a cop drama, but different tones in a totally fantastic way. If True Detective stays this good, I can't see how it wouldn't fit right in beside The Shield or The Wire.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anyone here watch Masterchef Canada? They fed the Leafs for their team challenge on tonight's epsiode, Sittler, Clark, and Duthie all are with them too.

Quick

Banned
Anyone here watch Masterchef Canada? They fed the Leafs for their team challenge on tonight's epsiode, Sittler, Clark, and Duthie all are with them too.

Saw a preview of it, I'll probably try to find it later.

Is Masterchef Canada any good?

Red_Man

Saw a preview of it, I'll probably try to find it later.

Is Masterchef Canada any good?
Its decent, the judges aren't as good as the US version, especially Ramsay, but it follows the exact same formula. If you enjoy the US version, then it does a good enough job of giving you the same thing until Ramsay returns.

Socreges

Banned
I lol'd at smelly's post honestly. The fucking cover of the game is exactly what Dastardly is talking about minus dem titties.

630xj0p89.jpg

I dunno man, looks pretty typical to me.

Why would I play a game I don't care about? Also, why would I know that you get to play dress up? So defensive bro. I don't care that you dig animu. At least the Sims has an option to make characters other than 12 year old "not sexualized" girls.
Bravely Default really isn't what you describe. Smiley's played it, you haven't. I really don't get why you continued debating for the longest time despite this.

I dislike anime. I don't mind BD's art style, though, since it's mainly meant to bring back the old FF 'chibi' character designs like FFIX did.

Won't be buying the game for a long time, though. Haven't even had time to beat the demo...

Curufinwe

I'm kind of baffled that there are only 4 episodes in Season 2 of Luther, is this common with British TV? I know season 1 only had 6 but still.

Sherlock only has 3 episodes a season but they are 90 minutes long.

This should heat up the Schenns to Detroit trade rumors.

Bfr4hgSIYAAKLZB.png

zroid

Banned
Guess which one's Subban
VB6UG1O.jpg

The maple leaf indicates that he's a whitey at heart
why else would he play this sport

I watched it, lol. JVR da bes. I bet they got a comment from Kessel too, but it had to get cut due to being too awkward.

I'm kind of baffled that there are only 4 episodes in Season 2 of Luther, is this common with British TV? I know season 1 only had 6 but still.

True Detective is only 8.

I'm pretty good with that. Even most 12-13 episode seasons could be condensed without anything of value lost. Tell the story that needs to be told and get on with it.

fallout

Tessa Virtue - Pairs figure skating for Canada.
Eric Radford is a buddy of mine from high school. When they came through Winnipeg for Stars on Ice last year, I went out to the bar with them so I could chat with Eric. Had a great time and ended up giving Tessa Virtue and Ashely Wagner a lift back to their hotel. Ashley was saying she was worried about making the Olympics and Tessa was giving her all sorts of encouragement. They were also complaining about some dudes trying to get their numbers.

Red_Man

Would feel bad for Duchene if he gets scratched but he really didn't do himself any favors in the last 20 games.
I thought he'd be on the opening day roster, but the way you guys have been describing his play here hasn't been too uplifting.

Top Bottom