• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Revenant

Seems like they even got screwed out of another goal because the refs are incompetent.

Putin-i-Rukhani-obsudili-podgotovku-ZHenevy-2-Putin-phone.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I haven't turned on my xbox since the day Heretic's girl sent me voice messages after watching him get embarrassed in KI

"Omg I didn't think Heretic could be this sucky outside of bed too, thanks for making me feel better"?

Heretic

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Thank GOD for Ski/Snowboard disciplines, or Switzerland wouldn't win squat. 1 gold in Cross-Country, Snowboard (Halfpipe) and Ski (Downhill) so far. :lol

Socreges

Banned
Rogers Centre
Rogers Arena
Rogers Place

They've got the national NHL broadcasting wrapped up.

Next they buy Bell, then maybe PEI.

Montresor

I better be playing TitanFall this weekend :(

I'm not even that interested in Titanfall, but i love how Respawn is making Microsoft bend over backwards to make loads of system level improvements. Party chat, the 1080p upscaler, controller stick sensitivity, Kinect gpu reserves, all being improved at Respawn's request basically.

lol, need Rust to comment on Gaming Gaf.

That's why you ignore the man children in that thread and enjoy the footage and preview being posted. Oh, and have fun with the beta when it comes out assuming you get in. Game looks like a blast to play and I can't wait to try it, some people seem to care too much about console wars junk to enjoy something.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
That's why you ignore the man children in that thread and enjoy the footage and preview being posted. Oh, and have fun with the beta when it comes out assuming you get in. Game looks like a blast to play and I can't wait to try it, some people seem to care too much about console wars junk to enjoy something.

You're right. I hope to get in the beta.

Top Bottom