• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

I hope Titanfall is a good video game. I need something to hold me over til Star Citizen goddamnit.

If we both get into the beta, I can totally carry you. Though I haven't played a twitch like shooter in a while, hope the game isn't glorified hide and go seek like CoD.

The console version of Titanfall seems really dark and dreary compared to all the PC footage I've seen. I think that would be the biggest thing that would bother me if I was getting the console version.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The best RPG since FF7.
Kotorbox.jpg

I remember having a table top hockey lego set, it came with a lego Stanley Cup and had stickers for teams, but only one per, so you couldn't make a whole team.

Also, the greatest RPG ever is obviously Fable.

In my heart only, it's also only a pseudo-RPG

zroid

Banned
I wish I liked KOTOR. I was so hyped that I bought an Xbox almost entirely for it, and it ended up boring me to tears.

Fortunately Ninja Gaiden came out and redeemed the purchase for me.

Red_Man

I must have played the Ninja Gaiden demo close to 100 times back in the day. It was so impressive for its time.

Red_Man

It was a difficult game though, this bastard had me throwing controllers and he was one of the early bosses

ninja_gaiden_image27.jpg

Solo

NG was GOTY 2004 and Top 5 of its gen. Amazing game that was brutally unforgiving and required some skill. Wish I still had the means to play it.

Holiday

Banned
Beating Ninja Gaiden was one of the most satisfying video game accomplishments for me. That purple chick boss in the cathedral around the middle of the game was such a brutal fight. I'm definitely proud of completing that game.

Solo

Beating Ninja Gaiden was one of the most satisfying video game accomplishments for me. That purple chick boss in the cathedral around the middle of the game was such a brutal fight. I'm definitely proud of completing that game.

Alma. I'm no pro gamer, but honestly I never understood the trouble people had with her. Both times you fought her.

Merguson

Banned
I played the Ninja Gaiden demo where you fight Murai at the end of it.

I couldn't beat him.

And that's my experience with Ninja Gaiden.

Holiday

Banned
Alma. I'm no pro gamer, but honestly I never understood the trouble people had with her. Both times you fought her.

I eventually got the hang of it, but the first bunch of tries were rough. Which boss would you say is the most difficult?

Red_Man

Never finished NG, I've never had the patience to go back and fight bosses 15 times to try and beat them, but it's still one of the best actions games I've ever played.

Top Bottom