• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Elliotte Friedman saying probably a second round pick for Santorelli...which would be perfect.

Could only see more coming over (draft picks not players) for him if a bidding war really erupted, his contract is dirt cheap and pretty much any team can afford it by the time the deadline comes around.

Heretic

p7q6Qyt.jpg

Hmm... That western conference is gonna be a bloodbath.

Every one of those series would be great in the West.

All of those playoff series would be good, imo.

I keep checking TSN.ca in the hopes that the Leafs may have shipped Dion or Phil out of town, or at least made some sort of good trade.

Every one of those series would be great in the West.

It's good that the series all look competitive. Kind of bad that I feel like Anaheim can lose to any of those teams.

I missed out on getting the Majora's Mask 3DS XL.

BUT I got a Playstation TV bundle for $50... What do I do with this?

Socreges

Banned
Elliotte Friedman saying probably a second round pick for Santorelli...which would be perfect.

Could only see more coming over (draft picks not players) for him if a bidding war really erupted, his contract is dirt cheap and pretty much any team can afford it by the time the deadline comes around.
Mike Santorelli bidding war!

I guess a team could bundle a 5th rounder with their 2nd, but I wouldn't get too excited.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Mike Santorelli bidding war!

I guess a team could bundle a 5th rounder with their 2nd, but I wouldn't get too excited.

I'd take it in a heart beat, as I said if we even managed to get a second round pick for him that's a big victory right there.

Also reading further into the 30 thoughts...why the fuck does Bozak have a limited NTC?

Motherfucking Bozak?!?!

zroid

Banned
I think I read a tweet a little while ago that was kind of eye-opening. The only contract the Leafs have right now which wasn't signed by Dave Nonis is JVR's.

(edit: I guess Polak's too)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 35m 35 minutes ago

#NYR Rick Nash ranks among the Top 5 in NHL in goals, goals per games played, games with a goal, even strength goals, shorthanded goals, shorthanded points, takeaways, shots on goal, and plus/minus rating this season.
Seth Rothman ‏@RothmanHockey 13h 13 hours ago

#Rangers Rick Nash leads the NHL in goals (34), goals per game (0.64), games with a goal (27), and even strength goals (25).

Hart race has to pretty much be Nash vs. Price at this point, right? Who else is in that conversation?

And for good measure, here's his goofy ass goal from last night.
2015-02-12_22_33_04.0.gif

The Canucks better not trade for Santorelli.

Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin pranking their Mom's on Valentine's day. Making up a story about proposing on Valentines day. Eh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOaMYKDs5Nk#t=64

What else do they do together?

Hart race has to pretty much be Nash vs. Price at this point, right? Who else is in that conversation?

And for good measure, here's his goofy ass goal from last night.
2015-02-12_22_33_04.0.gif

What a turnaround for Nash from his awful playoffs last season. I don't see him getting a Hart nomination though unless he wins the Art Ross. Rinne and Price are carrying their respective teams. Rinne might be in the smaller market (and the Preds are still good without him) but they're in the running for the President's Trophy.

Surprised to see Patrick Kane leading the Art Ross race at the moment. If he wins it he could also be a contender for the Hart as Chicago will likely make the playoffs.

Socreges

Banned
I'd take it in a heart beat, as I said if we even managed to get a second round pick for him that's a big victory right there.

Also reading further into the 30 thoughts...why the fuck does Bozak have a limited NTC?

Motherfucking Bozak?!?!

I'll take it:

UndvvtU.jpg
Yeah, was only responding to "could only see more (than a 2nd) coming over if a bidding war really erupted". Point being not much value is going to be added.

New lines for the bottom.

Top lines remain the same. Changes:

DLR - Eller - Thomas

Prust - Malhotra - Bournival

Emelin - Weaver

Cakes and Gilbert scratched.

Sekac :(

Acid08

Banned
It's good that the series all look competitive. Kind of bad that I feel like Anaheim can lose to any of those teams.

I missed out on getting the Majora's Mask 3DS XL.

BUT I got a Playstation TV bundle for $50... What do I do with this?

You play Persona 4 Golden and the Danganronpa games.

Yawnier

Banned
Leafs and Sabres discussing Reinhart scares me

TM will want nothing less than a kings ransom for him and rightfully so.

... actually it is a trade that will never happen so nevermind

Anyone have NHL gamecenter live use it on the Xbox One?

I had it prior to Christmas and then asked for a refund because it wasn't always coming in high definition and streaming at the highest quality (and my internet speed is perfectly fine).

Was wondering if it's gotten any better since then?

I haven't checked it lately . . . but yeah, it was shit. I generally use a PC, tablet, or phone instead. Hook up a PC to the HDTV for great hockey image quality and better features.

Chris R

I kinda want the Avs to continue losing before the deadline so it's clear we should sell a few things. Iginla for some picks would be real nice. Berra for an old stained tshirt would just be the bees knee's.
In just happy they scored while I'm here.

Next on the list is a win followed by a power play goal (lol)

Razorskin

----- ------
Does anyone else think HockeyStreams looks like garbage even on a 27" monitor?
If I go fullscreen it does look worse than regular 720p content, but I often don't watch fullscreen so it looks fine to me. The 60fps is the only thing that wows me over regular broadcasts.

Montresor

I'm going to see Kingsman. Hope it lives up to the GAF hype.

I want to watch that next week. I saw Jupiter Ascending the other day and I was blown away. GAF told me it was supposed to be bad. I kept thinking, "Okay, now is the part where it gets bad, right?" But it was consistently awesome. Based Wachowskis...

Quick

Banned
I want to watch that next week. I saw Jupiter Ascending the other day and I was blown away. GAF told me it was supposed to be bad. I kept thinking, "Okay, now is the part where it gets bad, right?" But it was consistently awesome. Based Wachowskis...

I'm looking to see that at some point. I might be in the minority that enjoyed Cloud Atlas.

Top Bottom