• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

When things are going badly and I just don't give a shit, I grow facial hair--Oh.

B9qyxLZIAAEJNn6.png

Calamari41

41 > 38
No but really I feel sorry for the Kings fans in attendance tonight. It's usually tough for them, but tonight they really have no chance of ever figuring out which team on the ice is theirs.

Marvie_3

Banned
No but really I feel sorry for the Kings fans in attendance tonight. It's usually tough for them, but tonight they really have no chance of ever figuring out which team on the ice is theirs.

All they have to do is watch for one of the players to start trying to go knee on knee with the others and they'll figure it out.

That was because he attempted to lobby for an interference call. When it aired live it was amazing because as soon as the light went he snapped on the post because I think he was expecting it to be waived off. Silly.

Chris R

So we lost. There goes the 4-0 dream. At least the avs looked not pure trash when we got the game tied.

Rangers fans are fucking terrible drunks

Socreges

Banned
that's pretty shitty considering our record, and they've been thoroughly outplayed through most of those games.
Again, remove the three losses to Buffalo and things look normal. At least normal in the sense that you're not always going to beat the teams you're 'supposed' to.

Edmonton is also kind of funny. They've beaten San Jose and Washington twice each as well. They've also beaten Tampa, NYR, Chicago. Of their 16 wins, 12 have been against playoff teams. Now that is fucking weird.

Terrordactyl, I thought you guys were a third period team.

What is this.

D was waaay too aggressive on that play, had a winger filling in that led to that breakaway. The other two? I'd have to relive the pain to explain, our third period magic doesn't start until the 55th minute anyways, I still have faith.

Poor hiller tho, he deserved better tonight

I had a feeling this game would go down about like this, Kings are mighty desperate right now.

VinFTW

He looks like snide middle school bully, too.

jonathan_quick.jpg

This motherfucker here.

People shitting on Quick? No surprise

No one in CT likes him besides his home town, never liked him when I was on the ice with him

Kids such a dick. Was drunk as hell on TV during his cup parade swearing in front of all those kids

Dont worry, his picture is a perfect indication of his personality

Whelp, sucks but we've sill got some games in hand on the shorks and the wild collapse is imminent. Really just fuck this playoff race, it's too tight.

Top Bottom