• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Razorskin

----- ------
Why was Calgary playing against Team Sweden?

G23KzyK.gif

Ursn

Just watched my recording of the game. Goddamn we are terrible lately. I'm so glad Gibson started instead of bryzgalov.

XlHYL6K.jpg

Great gif. Not only does it have wild wing busting a move, but also has a storm trooper and a guy balancing a bottle on a tray while dancing.

TTUVAPOR

Banned
Anyone have NHL gamecenter live use it on the Xbox One?

I had it prior to Christmas and then asked for a refund because it wasn't always coming in high definition and streaming at the highest quality (and my internet speed is perfectly fine).

Was wondering if it's gotten any better since then?

Anyone have NHL gamecenter live use it on the Xbox One?

I had it prior to Christmas and then asked for a refund because it wasn't always coming in high definition and streaming at the highest quality (and my internet speed is perfectly fine).

Was wondering if it's gotten any better since then?
From hearsay they've done some things with features but I've heard nothing about content delivery changes

LevelNth

Banned
Leafs need to trade Winnik and Santorelli now to get worse, but keep Franson until DD. He's so garbage he'll help us drop at least 6 of these last 7.

Top pairing minutes too please HoraGOD!

TTUVAPOR

Banned
From hearsay they've done some things with features but I've heard nothing about content delivery changes

Darn, cause I was wanting to try it out again by signing up but I don't want to risk it if it's just going to not stream in HD again and then I'll have to ask for another refund...

I kinda want the Avs to continue losing before the deadline so it's clear we should sell a few things. Iginla for some picks would be real nice. Berra for an old stained tshirt would just be the bees knee's.

zroid

Banned
I kinda want the Avs to continue losing before the deadline so it's clear we should sell a few things. Iginla for some picks would be real nice. Berra for an old stained tshirt would just be the bees knee's.

if Buffalo had both Berra and Lindback...

Hey.. Iggy is a RW... and we need a RW.. maybe we could get Iggy..

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Leafs need to trade Winnik and Santorelli now to get worse, but keep Franson until DD. He's so garbage he'll help us drop at least 6 of these last 7.

Top pairing minutes too please HoraGOD!

You want to trade Franson for DD? Done, no take backs.

Top Bottom