• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
9P63KTN.png
At the moment I would have to agree with him. I've never seen more technically sound goaltending in my life time anyways. Really curious to see how long he can keep up this level of play.

Merguson

Banned
Habs have five people at the Leafs-Panthers tilt tonight, including Bergevin and Dudley. EDIT: Their assistant GM as well.

Bergevin was at the Marlies game Monday as well.

Conclusion: Clarkson and McLaren to provide character and truculence in the playoffs for the Habs. Congrats!

Razorskin

----- ------
Habs have five people at the Leafs-Panthers tilt tonight, including Bergevin and Dudley. EDIT: Their assistant GM as well.

Conclusion: Clarkson and McLaren to provide character and truculence in the playoffs for the Habs. Congrats!

Bergenheim pls.

Aaron Ekbald....? Nah. It's probably someone else.

Emelin still needs to go

So I got really lucky, the other team recorded last night's game.

I know none of you have time for a 43 minute shitty hockey game so I put the video to the 7 minute mark where my legend begins!

http://youtu.be/_r0FiaRvwso?t=7m

I thought I backhanded it but I was wrong, either way I'm here to help your team tank if you need it.

My skating is a mess otherwise i'd love to do this next year. If only there were year long rinks to practice at.

My skating is a mess otherwise i'd love to do this next year. If only there were year long rinks to practice at.

None of the players in that video look like great skaters (no offense Kave). I've heard that you can just learn as you play, plus having all that equipment on makes falling less painful.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
None of the players in that video look like great skaters (no offense Kave). I've heard that you can just learn as you play, plus having all that equipment on makes falling less painful.

Pretty much.

My team has a bunch of pretty good skaters on it. I am definitely the worst one but compared to the other team I'm somewhere in the middle.

Marvie_3

Banned
So I got really lucky, the other team recorded last night's game.

I know none of you have time for a 43 minute shitty hockey game so I put the video to the 7 minute mark where my legend begins!

http://youtu.be/_r0FiaRvwso?t=7m

I thought I backhanded it but I was wrong, either way I'm here to help your team tank if you need it.

Laser precision on that snipe, kave!

The look of complete heartbreak from the goalie made me bust out laughing.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Solid 1st period from Isles. Up 1-0 on a PPG from Anders Lee (your new Calder favorite).

Could use a solid win after last night's rollercoaster, hope they keep it up.

Top Bottom