• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

zroid

Banned
ah fuck

I'm really disappointed in you, Jets. The Leafs were on a b2b with travel for fuck's sake. Go home you're drunk.

calder

Im going to assume the points the leafs got tonight will make them finish one spot higher and the team just below them will win the draft lottery. Now McDavid will waste away in Carolina or something, good job leafs.

The last two games have been probably the worst the jets have played all year. Just incredibly bad, and it's genuinely terrifying that Hutch has been so shaky for a couple of weeks now. He was fucking BAD today. Three of those goals were weak at best. If he doesn't find his game fast we can't make the playoffs, but the team has been so much worse since the break it may not matter.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck the Jets!!!

Couldn't win in regulation and couldn't stop us from getting the extra point. I hope you miss the playoffs by one goddamn point!

Erdrick

Jets will miss the playoffs and draft a dud.

Possible on the first part, yeah, but our drafting has been quite excellent since the team's relocation here.

Also, that game was absolutely disgusting. At least we still got a point. Most players played awful though.

calder

The only redeeming thing tonight is that as bad as the Jets look at least they didn't look as bad as the Kings do, wtf.

calder

Yeah but they help old people like calder to see which player is which.

I had to buy glasses this year. Getting old fucking sucks. [abe].. and it'll happen to you, too![/Abe]

But for real, thanks to the Kings for making me forget that shitty game even a bit with these hilariously bad unis.

Top Bottom