• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

zroid

Banned
HOLZER? You let HOLZER score? Fuck off Jets.

fake edit: ok winnik deflection (yay trade value) but still god damn it

what did you guys expect from a team that has like, what, 4 wins in their last 25?

the fact that I'm saying this despite having watched all of those games should tell you something

Razorskin

----- ------
saw this on HFBoards:

pxlI1lh.jpg

:lol

Montresor

I just love the mindset that higher draft choices will fix the black hole that is the leafs org.

Getting rid of the core and making sure the organization uses patience and intelligence to draft and develop good players is what will hopefully fix this black hole. First step is to get rid of this awful core that has collapse year after year after year. Shanahan got the okay to "scorch the earth" so slowly but surely hopefully we will get there.

I do feel it's a bit strange how adamantly some of the Leaf fans in here are saying "YAY!!!!" at every goal against.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
KADRI!

I just love the mindset that higher draft choices will fix the black hole that is the leafs org.

Depends what they do really. Hopefully they are really going to rebuild the team but honestly, I'm not sure I have much hope for that.

And I don't want to see them tank but that's what they are doing right now. :(

Montresor

The Leafs will be the next Edmonton.

If the Leafs scouting staff is even half competent at drafting outside of the 1st round, this won't happen. *crosses fingers*

Edmonton is legendary in its inability to draft anything of consequence outside of 1st rounders.

Yawnier

Banned
If the Leafs scouting staff is even half competent at drafting outside of the 1st round, this won't happen. *crosses fingers*

Edmonton is legendary in its inability to draft anything of consequence outside of 1st rounders.

Thommie Bergman

Wouldn't mind seeing him having a bit more to work with, he found Stralman and Gunnarsson with some late round picks.

Top Bottom