• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Still burns my ass that they traded the first round pick that became Carlson for fucking Steve Eminger...

Then again, this is the Flyers, I should be used to them making boneheaded moves like that.

zroid

Banned
I can't really explain it but the Caps are probably the playoff team I least enjoy watching. I'm an Ovi fan but none of the other players really strike a chord.

calder

Always so conflicted when some kinda suckers or cheap shots a total shitstain like Rinaldo

Love hearing cuthbert on nbc. Such a familiar voice.

JABEE

Chimera should have gotten a 9 minutes worth of penalties like Carcillo did when he sucker punched Bradley.

Rinaldo didn't even drop his gloves and got a 5 minute Fighting Major.

Chimera should have gotten a 9 minutes worth of penalties like Carcillo did when he sucker punched Bradley.

Rinaldo didn't even drop his gloves and got a 5 minute Fighting Major.

Poor guy. If only he had connected on that elbow he was trying to throw seconds before that got him the punch to the jaw.

JABEE

Anything that keeps him off the ice makes a difference in the safety of the rest of the people on the ice. Couldn't give a shit if it was a fair call or not.
Really stupid. Chimera's attempted cross check to the face was stupid too. Doesn't change that he sucker-punched Rinaldo.

I would rather ban him from hockey, but Chimera is a dickhead as well.
Chimera is fine. The league clearly doesn't give a shit about protecting it's players so I'm OK with players taking it into.their own hands like the old days. It's still fucked up they penalize the result not the intent so that missed headshot will go unpunished.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think it was Sammy that said McDavid needed to make up 11 points in 12 games for the OHL scoring lead? (With like 20 missing games or so)

He had 5 points last night and is now sitting on 92 points in 36 games...

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
First broadcast network game of the year for the Bruins in the States. They certainly picked an excellent time to get hot.

Top Bottom