• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Visor-punching makes me cringe just imagining it. I doubt the players even care or think about it, though.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I think every player should get to carry a switchblade next season, spruce it up a bit
Every player gets a regulation block of wood with which to carve a custom shiv.

This is so weird. They're... scoring goals?

zroid

Banned
It's kind of funny seeing so many Chicago fans melting down because of the Hawks' poor play of late, since that's basically what Boston fans have been doing all season

vatstep

I legitimately knew this was going to happen. Everything leading up to this one had it likely being the third or fourth "the Bruins are righting the ship!" game of the season. It won't last.

Sanjuro

sendinkrusty.jpg

maybe they're trying to tank just enough so they don't have to start the playoffs in St Louis for a second year.....thats my theory and I'm going to stick with it

zroid

Banned
Statistically, the Hawks are actually having their worst season defensively in a long time. Probably should be a bit concerning. Their cup years were both superb defensively.

mcDgLcm.png

Top Bottom