• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Samyy

Hmm then what young stud will we trade him for this time?

Besides, you won't really see players like Luke Schenn in the top 10 of drafts anymore. The top ranked defencemen are all strong on the offensive side of the game, people have wised up a bit.

Its hard to blame anyone for the Schenn pick because it seems like everyone had him going 5th.

ShaneB

Home from the gym, few extra snacks bought, just in time for the game, Go Caps!

Great sports day, Caps game, then gotta watch the UFC card from last night, and the Super Bowl. Sports!

trifelife

Cleary can never be forgotten

ac7hNxd.jpg

The champ is here!

Well you're never here for Red Wings games so I guess you have to be here for something.

I'm here when it matters, that's all that counts. Which usually means after a win since a loss I'm too pissed off to say anything.

I always picture him shaking his fist at the screen until the game is over, win or lose.

Pretty close, the good news is that I'm much better on losses now and haven't broken anything if they lose... Progress!!!

zroid

Banned
Home from the gym, few extra snacks bought, just in time for the game, Go Caps!

Great sports day, Caps game, then gotta watch the UFC card from last night, and the Super Bowl. Sports!

You didn't even mention the highlight of the day. Connor McJesus and his Erie Otters take on Travis Konecny and his Ottawa 67s.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
30 seconds in and Greg Millen has already called them the Phoenix Coyotes lol fight the power man

ShaneB

Fuck. Can't blame that one on Peters.

You didn't even mention the highlight of the day. Connor McJesus and his Erie Otters take on Travis Konecny and his Ottawa 67s.

If you're a lottery team, I am sure every time McDavid plays is your Super Bowl :p

Top Bottom