• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Samyy

It's still happening to an extent. Morin was drafted 11th overall in 2013, Siemens 11th overall in 2011, McIlrath 10th overall in 2010 and of course, Gudbranson 3rd overall in 2010

EDIT: Cowen 9th overall in 2009

D:
I guess that is true... still seems to not be happening this year at least.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tokarski still swimming a bit out there. Yotes are such a big change after playing the Rangers & Caps, so much more room for the Habs to move.

Football is great.

Is it April 1st already?

Besides, you won't really see players like Luke Schenn in the top 10 of drafts anymore. The top ranked defencemen are all strong on the offensive side of the game, people have wised up a bit.

Its hard to blame anyone for the Schenn pick because it seems like everyone had him going 5th.

Give Luke some credit. He had a great rookie season but then he bulked up way too much like Vegeta and got bodied by Cell.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This game has become really ugly. No one can make a pass and non stop icings.

Samyy

It would be great if we had never made that terrible Steen trade :(
An example for all the idiots wanting to trade Kadri at the age of 23-24.

At least I bought the metroid trilogy to play instead of watching this game. Prime games made me pukey last time I tried to play a couple years ago though :(

zroid

Banned
Crouse is getting his ass kicked in a fight

yowch

at one point his helmet fell off but was still attached by the strap and started banging his head

Top Bottom