• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ticker reminds me of Reimer with how low he gets. He's a small guy and it makes him even smaller.

Red_Man

Crouse is getting his ass kicked in a fight

yowch

at one point his helmet fell off but was still attached by the strap and started banging his head
He was fighting our prospect McCarron, kid is a beast and like 6'7.

zroid

Banned
hope the Yotes pull this one out, they need to stock up more points

He was fighting our prospect McCarron, kid is a beast and like 6'7.

Yea I don't even know why he fought. Stars shouldn't get involved in that shit, it's dumb.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Are they able to track puck height with the new puck tracking?

Could actually eliminate the grey area for high sticking if you make a set-height at which you can't deflect the puck into the net.

trifelife

They keep saying "butt game" on Sportsnet

image.php

Heretic

Oh so the Ducks are going to trade Ritchie for Myers?

Seems like a decent trade.

EDIT: Speaking of the Bulldogs I watched them play against Iowa last night. Really good AHL team you guys have there. Lots of skill from quite a few players. Made the Wild look pretty silly most of the time.

Where do you guys see this? If Buffalo get a former top 10 pick on top of their prospect pool already then wow.

dat-ass-fail.jpg

yyzjohn

Banned
It would be great if we had never made that terrible Steen trade :(
An example for all the idiots wanting to trade Kadri at the age of 23-24.

Why not trade him? Not like he'll be a key piece of a Stanley Cup puzzle in 5 years, the Leafs stink.

zroid

Banned
Why not trade him? Not like he'll be a key piece of a Stanley Cup puzzle in 5 years, the Leafs stink.

wat? 5 years is plenty of time to turn this around. good decision making is all that's required, something which was sorely lacking with Nonis at the helm

You move Lupul/Bozak/Phaneuf and maybe Kessel before you think about Kadri/Gardiner.

also this

Samyy

In 5 years he'll be 29, you expecting him to retire?
You can't just get rid of everyone and play the newly drafted kids, thats how you get the Oilers.

You need people to shelter young guys coming up, Strome or whoever we get isn't being thrown onto the first line as soon as he gets into the NHL.

You move Lupul/Bozak/Phaneuf and maybe Kessel before you think about Kadri/Gardiner.

This is silly.

But yea lets just keep getting rid of our young players, Stralman is a really good tp 4 d-man helping another team win and Steen is a top-line winger.

Even Joe Colborne has 18 points in 32 games this year.

Red_Man

Make a fucking call refs, 3 blatant cross checks just ignored in the span of 90 seconds.

Samyy

Man the Leafs could look really different next year, assuming almost everyone gets moved:

JvR - Kadri - ____
___ - Holland - ____
Komarov - _____ - Panik (?)
_____ - ____ - Clarkson

Rielly - ____
Gardiner - Polak
Percy - Robidas

Where we gonna get all these new players :eek:

Raiding the Marlies...our prospect pool is so :lol

JvR - Kadri - Panik
Komarov - Holland - Nylander
Leivo - McKegg - Brown
Bodie - Carrick - Clarkson

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe get some fucking shots on net, maybe get Weise off the top line, maybe stop relying on goaltending.

Red_Man

Man the Leafs could look really different next year, assuming almost everyone gets moved:

JvR - Kadri - ____
___ - Holland - ____
_____ - ____ - _____

Rielly - ____
Gardiner - Polak
Percy - Robidas

You can pretend like Clarkson is going somewhere all you want, but he's a Leaf for the next 6 years.

Red_Man

Habs have had 7 shots on goal since the 1st period compared to Arizona who have 22 in the same amount of time.
Against a bottom 5 team with a goalie making his first ever NHL start. Therrien is a God damn fraud.

Spl1nter

Samyy,

It looks empty when you remove everyone but not every trade will be for picks. Not to mention this summer could be a bloodbath if the CAD keeps falling. I think prices may be quite high at the deadline as a number of teams will have to dump players to fit under the cap.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

JvR - Kadri - ____
___ - Holland - ____
_____ - ____ - Clarkson

Rielly - ____
Gardiner - Polak
Percy - Robidas

Raiding the Marlies...our prospect pool is so :lol

JvR - Kadri - Panik
Komarov - Holland - Nylander
Leivo - McKegg - Brown
Bodie - Carrick - Clarkson

Stop trying to move Kessel damn you!

zroid

Banned
jesus the habs are getting dominated on the shot clock. ugly...

i'd offer b2b as an excuse, but the yotes played yesterday too

Top Bottom