• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

fallout

I love watching Buff flatten everything in his way.

Also, the Jets still have to play the Blues 3 more times after this? Yikes.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) -- The Columbus Blue Jackets have traded right wing Adam Cracknell to the St. Louis Blues in exchange for future considerations."

Love those trades :lol

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
"COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) -- The Columbus Blue Jackets have traded right wing Adam Cracknell to the St. Louis Blues in exchange for future considerations."

Love those trades :lol

Not sure if ol Cracky boy there is an actual good player...if so, they may be tanking. Fuck...

On behalf of the Flyers, I just want to apologize for them not winning tonight Leafs fans.

GODDAMN IT, JELLY! GOD. FUCKING DAMMIT!

FUCKING PHANEUF

FUCK
FUCKING FLYERS

Marvie_3

Banned
Curious to see if the Hawks will blow another 2 goal lead in the last ~7 minutes like they did earlier in the week against this team.

Acid08

Banned
Hour until Sharks hockey......ugh. I've been feeling shitty about watching this team all year. Even with past disappointments I was always really excited to see games. This year it just feels bad.

Bunch of fucking mediocre hockey from this group this season.

zroid

Banned
this win won't be as bad if the Yotes can pull out 2 points here. come on Yotes...

edit: god dammit Rangers score. Sigh.

Hour until Sharks hockey......ugh. I've been feeling shitty about watching this team all year. Even with past disappointments I was always really excited to see games. This year it just feels bad.

They were doing fine for a while. But after the All Star break they started falling apart. And simultaneously, the Kings came alive. And so did Vancouver.

Tonight though . . . the Red Wings? They better get their Mojo.

Top Bottom