• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Girardi got burned badly, bailed out by magic puck hitting two posts.

Now Klein takes a 4 minute high sticking penalty after the whistle. Second time tonight he's put the Rangers in deep trouble with a terrible unnecessary penalty. Not a good night for him.

Acid08

Banned
Girardi got burned badly, bailed out by magic puck hitting two posts.

Now Klein takes a 4 minute high sticking penalty after the whistle. Second time tonight he's put the Rangers in deep trouble with a terrible unnecessary penalty. Not a good night for him.

Pft, offensive juggernaut Klein doesn't need your shit!

Clydefrog

I actually don't, but I ended up redoing it, and I think this new one looks a lot better...

ibmih3xSOJpd4I.jpg
cherry-don-090531.jpg

jesus christ

Montresor

Oh man. Zac Sill. Top bad he is an unskilled cap dump and bad. Otherwise he'd be one of my favourite Leafs. My god at those trash talking skills.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bit of a gong show near the end of the period there.

Brassard got away with what should have been (yet another) 4 minute high sticking penalty, but the puck was still brought down to the Rangers' end for the faceoff. Yotes win the faceoff but lose control, puck bounced into the neutral zone where Kreider scoops it up at full tilt. 1-on-0 breakaway is stopped by Smith but Kreider puts in his own rebound with 11 seconds left in the period. His second PPG of the game. Yotes are furious, Smith is furious. Smith gets called for unsportsmanlike conduct.

So after all that, it's 3-3 with the Rangers on the power play to start the third. Sam Gagner has 2 PPG, Kreider with 2 PPG.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
DSP now playing on the second line, but he's playing his off wing. Wasn't he complaining about that before getting here?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Looks to be a bad night for the tank

Not that it matters!

woo!

Eh, I know a lot of people can be down about this, but so long as we can just try to get more 1sts or 2nds, I'll be fine. I'm really interested to see how our scouting staff with Hunter and the new people in charge start picking skilled players instead of just size.

Top Bottom