• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Interesting night. Wild trouncing the Blackhawks. Buffalo ahead of Habs (but habs making a possible comeback). Kings getting shut out.

But Leafs gonna Leaf.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Pull Price out they got only two shots, should have pulled him out at 5 mins! They've been in their zone forever stupid Therrien put a sixth player you twat!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
10963885_308126472730183_1826507856_n.jpg

Buneo

Red_Man

This teams a fucking joke. Back to back loses to two of the worst teams in the league. Something needs to happen seeing as Therrien clearly isn't going anywhere.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Therrien not pulling Price out when the guys had crazy momentum in their zone with under 4 mins left is so stupid it cost them the game.

zroid

Banned
perds better score again, I don't want any god damn loser point

edit: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GO AWAY SANTORELLI

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!!??!?!

FUCK FUCK FUCK! GO BACK TO FUCKING VANCOUVER!

ANITA'S BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!

Montresor

:lol :lol LaLOLviolette. Dat timeout. No more timeout for Perds when it's time to pull their goalie late game.

Sit the fuck down Nashville, Tennessee crowd.

Red_Man

I can see through her shirt!

And yeah for sure she is dating a Hab. If it's AG, it's probably just to get to Prust.

Here sister is nice.
They were suppose to be dating but that was a year ago. Prust already has a super hot gf who's a Montreal TV person.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Bernier will right the ship.

Also shut the fuck up Ferraro.

"You can't expect Reimer to step in like that"

"You can't put Bernier back in just like that"

Top Bottom