• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Therrien getting really testy in the post game scrum. You shouldn't even have a job you fucking bum.

Michael Russo verified
In 200th NHL game, 3rd shutout in 8 starts with #mnwild for Devan Dubnyk (6-1, 1.48 GAA, .943 SV%).
It's the Dubnyk era now bro. Wild about to go on a run.
are-you-wizard.jpg
?

calder

I know I'd regret it like seconds later but, the leafs winning the McDavid lottery would be kinda funny.

At least he'd be in the East.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I know I'd regret it like seconds later but, the leafs winning the McDavid lottery would be kinda funny.

At least he'd be in the East.

If that miracle happened I'd look forward to our shit media turning on McDavid for no real reason.

"In McDavid's first game he was a -1 and registered no points, let's discuss how the Leafs messed up on picking him"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
the Leafs aren't getting McDavid stop being delusional

and if they win the lottery I'll be at a loss for words

Red_Man

I really didn't think they could top the "18 wheeler" season, but the Leafs did it.

zroid

Banned
that might have been the most eventful Leafs game of the year

so much hilarity, not the least of all the Reimer/Bernier shenanigans

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I totally didn't realize that was 10 losses in a row for the Leafs

like, every year I feel like it can't get much more embarrassing but they somehow keep topping it year after year. I mean even when they MADE the playoffs they managed to fail in epic fashion. :lol

Acid08

Banned
wow 10 losses in a row?

Is anyone in the locker room telling them to get pucks deep? Play hard? Media should question their leadership imo.

I totally didn't realize that was 10 losses in a row for the Leafs

like, every year I feel like it can't get much more embarrassing but they somehow keep topping it year after year. I mean even when they MADE the playoffs they managed to fail in epic fashion. :lol

It's the Leafs we all know and love and will continue to know and love for many more years to come. And by know and love I mean continue to fail in astounding ways.

For example they'll probably end up with a higher pick in the draft lottery than their actual position.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ooh, the Cats beat the Isles, huh?

Suddenly the Rangers are only 3 points out of first in the Metro, with 2 games in hand on the Isles and Pens (3 games in hand on the Caps). And that's with giving the Islanders 6 points already this season. If only we could actually compete with them on the ice...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Draglikepull @draglikepull
If you're not mentally steeled for a big winning streak in March, you haven't been a fan of the Leafs for very long.

I'm crying right now because I know he's right. :(

I can't fucking believe we tied it like that yet again. I want to be happy but I'm so sick of watching 2.5 periods of nothing only for them to start playing with half a period left.

Red_Man

As if this week wasn't shitty enough, we play the Devils on Saturday. Good thing I'm going to miss it.

I appreciate what Horachek is doing. Letting Bernier back in, when the L was on the line, was a masterful decision.

This guy knows what a tank is.

Also, I haven't heard much about Young Bozak's greatness lately. Did he play tonight?

Top Bottom