• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

zroid

Banned
dat third period :lol

5VbhXSb.png

Montresor

Bernier will right the ship.

Also shut the fuck up Ferraro.

"You can't expect Reimer to step in like that"

"You can't put Bernier back in just like that"

Agreed. Ferraro was being insufferable. "If I was running the bench".... Durrrr... You have NO idea what even happened to Bernier in the locker room.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Guy on Montreal radio said that Patches & Subban went at Gorges after the game ended and that Gorges wasn't as well liked as most people assumed when he was here. Shocker.

calder

Dumbass peluso boarding gets bailed out by dumbass Dorsett instigating, repays him by just pummeling him for a solid minute.

Thank Christ wheels seems to be out of his slump.

Merguson

Banned
Guy on Montreal radio said that Patches & Subban went at Gorges after the game ended and that Gorges wasn't as well liked as most people assumed when he was here. Shocker.

two young punks going after a veteran of the game

classless lack of character

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
They were suppose to be dating but that was a year ago. Prust already has a super hot gf who's a Montreal TV person.

Marie-Pier Morin, I see.

Genie is probably still gunning for him, lol. But really it'd be awkward if she was now dating another Hab. Maybe someone picked up her sister.

Top Bottom