• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He hasn't been putting up a lot of points recently, but AGally has looked really good these past few games. Really physical too.

cube444

Step aside Crosby. You can't make this pass:

vxBWOmC.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Winning the conference and getting Boston as an 8th seed is our best case scenario for the playoffs right now. Doubt it happens, but if I had to choose who we play in the first round they would be it.

Sanjuro

It's not like Rask was bad today. Price just Price'd it up.

I think Rask was arguably better. You didn't hear this from me though.

Price just wasn't challenged much this game. No offensive gameplan came to fruition, and he saw a ton of desperation swipes which was the most they caught him off guard.

I do like his cocky body language though. That was always one of my favorite things about him.

zroid

Banned
It wasn't a typical Price stolen game, he was great tonight, but the rest of the team played really well too.

Yeah he didn't steal it. But he was better than Rask which is what I would say was the difference, ultimately. I thought it was good game.

zroid

Banned
welp, let's see if Better Call Saul is any good

haven't been following its development at all so going in cold pretty much

Sanjuro

They should bring FoxTrax back and set it to Price the entire game using a blue hue. The King of Cool.

Also can be used for Christian if he ever comes back.

I went to the Bruins Reddit out of Curiosity and like the page is just filled with salt about the Habs and Subban .

Why do you hate my main man Subban Bruins Fans? I don't get it.Inner Racist? What?

Top Bottom