• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Damn. This new Windows 10 preview.

Love the new Cortana assistant, the redesigned Start menu is nice and multiple desktops built in? Hnnnng.

RC

Banned
You get a really pretty woman's number she tells you come down and meet her and her friends the next day. You come down and she talks to her friend more than you. What the hell was the point in me even coming down?
I'm going back to meeting woman the old fashioned way, through Tinder.

keezy

You get a really pretty woman's number she tells you come down and meet her and her friends the next day. You come down and she talks to her friend more than you. What the hell was the point in me even coming down?

Sounds like you need to read Quick's post on Don Cherry's dating tips.
ihbgTY07QHSXM.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Time for the annual (even though we haven't had to do it for a couple years) Westminster Dog Show road trip. Hope the Leafs are prepared to win a second game in a row tomorrow!

Quick

Banned

Better than me not having any dating prospects.

ShaneB

Watched the 30 for 30 doc last night about the miracle on ice from Russia's perspective. Good stuff.

Yeah, I'm in the midst of this Miracle On Ice phase since reading Al Michaels book, and actually recently found out about that 30 for 30, so I'm going to check it asap too.

Really want to see that "Red Army" documentary I linked before as well about Soviet Hockey.

Bobby Mac says we really want Kane

[The] Washington Capitals are another team that have made overtures even before the blowup with Kane last week this season to try and acquire Kane from the Winnipeg Jets and they're very squarely in the playoff picture in the Eastern Conference.

Probably a tough one for them to try and do.

They do want to add some pieces to get better and to have to give up a roster player for Kane now would be counterproductive but boy oh boy they like him a lot and they've had some dialogue.

http://www.tsn.ca/radio/mckenzie-which-teams-are-still-in-on-kane-1.203175

Aw yiss.

manfestival

Lightning need to secure the highest seed possible and we will win the stanley cup. Our home advantage is so real that the buccaneers need to start training with the bolts

This is exactly why I could imagine it happening. Caps definitely love the counterproductive deadline day deal recently.

In a past interview Barry has talked about Shane Doan, saying that he would be the perfect complement to Ovi and Nicky.

39-year-old, you just know we'd be sending one of Bura, Willy, Bowey or Vrana the other way.

U5CSBEo.png

calder

I'm.. Okay with this.., Ovi and Kane, Doing Thangs

The thang in this case would be Ovi tapping his stick furiously while Kane wires a wrist shot 5 feet over the net off a partial breakaway.

I couldn't even accept McKenzie's column as potentially good info solely because his "Kane-ventional wisdom" hook was so grammatically terrible.

I think the Jets will trade Kane over the summer. No rush to do it now really, unless they get an offer what includes a lot of help at forward right now.

Winnipeg had been looking at Toronto's Daniel Winnik and reportedly called Ottawa on Chris Neil, though it's believed Portage and Main is on Neil's list of 15 places he can't be traded to.

I almost fucking cried reading that. Bullet dodged!

Spl1nter

@jonasTSN1050
David Clarkson was one of the last Leafs to leave the ice after practice today. Said he wasn't sure if he'd be back in the lineup tomorrow.

Hopefully Clarkson plays again so the tank can continue.

I think O'Neill just implied that they should've scratched Kessel instead of Clarkson

let's scratch the guy that actually scored a goal and had some chances last game (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I guess it would help the tank...

Cake Boss

Banned
Ray Ferraro is such a fucking idiot right now on Leafs Lunch. Asked who he would buy out on the Leafs, he says Clarkson then he first would look at trading Kessel n Phaneuf and if not then buyout. A bit later asked if Bozak is a buyout candidate, he replies you can easily trade Bozak.

Top Bottom