• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
McKenzie:

on TSN Insider Trading: The #Habs are "floating" names of Lars Eller and Alexei Emelin as trade bait prior to the deadline
I wonder if they're thinking DLR could take Eller's spot eventually. I'd love for some dip shit GM to take Emelin off our hands, but if Holzier is apparently garnering a lot of attention I can see Emelin moving.

I'm sorry Kave.

Carey Price has already won me over with his dapper good looks and godly glove hand :(
tumblr_lvp76gA7FO1qcqqkzo1_500.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
McKenzie:

I wonder if they're thinking DLR could take Eller's spot eventually. I'd love for some dip shit GM to take Emelin off our hands, but if Holzier is apparently garnering a lot of attention I can see Emelin moving.

Noooo not Eller. I doubt we'd even get fair value for him because of Therrien's shitty deployment. His offensive numbers will skyrocket on a team willing to give him PP time, and offensive zone starts.

I guess he's the only roster asset we have worth anything though if we're trying to pick up a top six player.

lmfao Rielly like "fuck it I'll do it myself"

I've hinted at my secret love of the toilet seats for a while. Mostly cause the Olympics with Price and Subban. Still counts as bandwagonning though.

Also yes, yes, continue Leafs.

Merguson

Banned
The dirty truth is that he's 3 years older than Gardiner but has worse hockey IQ. He is horrendous and if he wasn't 3 inches taller than normal and/or right handed, he would be completely ignored.

GZUKvFD.gif

ufa rental..

decent cap hit..

right-handed

big shot!

size!

Even my dad, who doesn't really watch hockey, is like "they're playing so slowly today"

The problems of out of market hockey and limited bandwidth :(

Top Bottom