• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
He got lucky but on that last one some Habs player rammed into him, he could never get back into position. Tork got 2nd star, lol.

He took time to complain to the ref instead of get back into position.

N13NBuc.png

This is the first Habs related floating head we get??

Socreges

Banned
Can we start the playoffs already? It's pretty obvious the Habs don't give two fucks playing any teams that aren't great.

I can't wait for the Leafs to blow us out Saturday night.
Habs are 6-0 against Carolina, Columbus, New Jersey and Toronto.

Buffalo is a true, baffling anomaly. Take that any further and you (general you) are cherry picking a pattern.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs are 6-0 against Carolina, Columbus, New Jersey and Toronto.

Buffalo is a true, baffling anomaly. Take that any further and you (general you) are cherry picking a pattern.
Habs record vs NHL’s worst 5 teams: 4-4-2
that's pretty shitty considering our record, and they've been thoroughly outplayed through most of those games.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Mats Zuccarello is now on a career high 7 game point streak. Rick Nash has points in 6 of the last 7. And this is Kevin Hayes' first career multi-point game.

Also, Papa John's giving everyone 50% off again, as usual.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Therrien trashing the team surprisingly. Good, no real excuse for getting your asses handed to you by the Oilers.

Funny thing is our PP was just as bad last year but somehow the puck would find the net. No one here believed me though. Our core can't score goals and that is manifesting big time on the PP this year.

Funny thing is our PP was just as bad last year but somehow the puck would find the net. No one here believed me though. Our core can't score goals and that is manifesting big time on the PP this year.

I believed you, or myself. Really fuck this team right now though.

Top Bottom