• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

KingBroly

Banned
I know more people that dislike Crosby than people who dislike Ovi.

You dunno? He's ugly and has bad English. Doesn't help that he's Russian and a nationalist at that.
Part of me thinks Bettman is out to screw us when facing his golden children. He is the most exciting player to watch. He should be a bigger star than he is.

Yawnier

Banned

1533359429041700677.gif

yyzjohn

Banned
All the years Toronto had everyone they needed for a Cup run but a goalie? The years Vancouver had all the skill, none of the grit? The Sharks...forever?
What years were that in Leafs land? I must have missed it in the last 40+ years.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Samyy

Bruce Arthur doesn't know shit about hockey
Not sure why he'd want to be on the Canucks, they're looking at a rebuilding situation as well.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Watch Stamcock sign with Ottawa.

That would be awesome not only because we need a player like that, but also because it would be an awesome troll job.

Ugh, just deleted two contacts from my phone because they both died last year. What a weird feeling doing that.

:(

Have some contacts on my phone who died, but gonna keep them because they shouldn't be forgotten and seeing their names bring back good memories ;_;

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
As soon as I saw that footage of Price limping during a light skate a couple weeks ago, I knew he wasn't going to be back, at least not in time to make a difference. This is the best case scenario, hopefully management is aware that they should tank now. Sell at the deadline, call up the rookies and let them play meaningful minutes.

Fei

Why would he ever go to Buffalo? Is there some personal connection I'm unaware of?

Bob just speculating it sounds like. It's close to Toronto without the media scrutiny, they have the cap space, and they have a better roster than the Leafs for the future (at the moment).

yyzjohn

Banned
That would be awesome not only because we need a player like that, but also because it would be an awesome troll job.

:(

Have some contacts on my phone who died, but gonna keep them because they shouldn't be forgotten and seeing their names bring back good memories ;_;

I understand, it's all a personal decision. For me it brings back painful memories as both died of cancer young. One was a cousin, one a co-worker.

He's actually been pretty good this year! Around league average, which is in line with what he's been over his career, give or take a couple seasons where he's been really bad or really good.

That contract is crazy though...

Gives me flashbacks to the Bryz contract

Top Bottom